PDA

View Full Version : NICE BTA's at Bigals

Nate
12-18-2003, 02:30 AM
Hey guys,

Just finished exams and was looking at the fishroom in prep for Xmas (boxing WEEK)

I thought I might come on here and tell you guys that I have some very nice BTA's. Just 2 that are really nice, and a few mediocre, but these are quite nice.

Also, just wanted to let you know that I have an invert order coming in tonite, late, and there are lots of snails, crabs and other goodies coming in. As well as about 15 gorgonians (or at least that is what I ordered) all from the Carribean. About 5 or 6 different types. These include purple plumes and purple whips, which I have at home from this supplier and have fragmented (cut) many times successfully.

Anyways, dont forgget to drop by and, oh... we still have a bunch of yellow and regal tangs...

So I hope to see you soon,

Nate White

And I was

monza
12-18-2003, 05:37 AM
What color or the BTA's? Size?

Dave

Nate
12-19-2003, 03:00 AM
There is on medium Green BTA and 2 Small ones they are pretty nice one if the nicest 2 sold today, and there is one medium left, we also have a ton of snails and clean up crew stuff, it seems to be selling pretty good.

Anywyas, we also have a couple shipments in on Monday, tenative, cause of the holiday, but one of them includes 2 BLUE and 2 GReen carpet anemones. Prices unknown as of now, and will update in the future when orders recieved etc...

thanks guys,

any questions just post, I am in on the weekend,

Nate @ Big Als

Bob I
12-19-2003, 03:42 AM
There is on medium Green BTA and 2 Small ones they are pretty nice one if the nicest 2 sold today,

Translation into English. :question:

Aquattro
12-19-2003, 03:50 AM
There is on medium Green BTA and 2 Small ones they are pretty nice one if the nicest 2 sold today,

There is one medium green BTA and 2 small ones. They are pretty nice.One of the nicest two sold today,...

pretty good, huh? :razz:

StirCrazy
12-19-2003, 05:00 AM

There is one medium green BTA and 2 small ones. They are pretty nice.One of the nicest two sold today,...

pretty good, huh? :razz:

not quite.

There is one medium green BTA and 2 small ones. They are pretty nice, one which was better sold today.

:mrgreen:

Steve

Nate
12-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Hey guys, question for you,

How obvious is it that I stay late at work one nite, and go foolishly go out to a local establishment the next, only to be writing on Canreef the following?

Thanks for the help guys,

Just so you know, Blue Carpets and NEon Greens are in on Monday (tenative)

Thanks,

Nate White Big Als

StirCrazy
12-20-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey guys, question for you,

How obvious is it that I stay late at work one nite, and go foolishly go out to a local establishment the next, only to be writing on Canreef the following?

Thanks for the help guys,

Just so you know, Blue Carpets and NEon Greens are in on Monday (tenative)

Thanks,

Nate White Big Als

I hope you are not offended by our childish fun, if so I whole hartedly apoligize on behalf of the 3 of us. was ment to liven it up. Actualy I think it is good vendors are using the fourm to anowence the arivals of stuff that most of us would not have a clue and miss in the first place.

Steve

Nate
12-20-2003, 06:51 PM
anowence??? Ha

How is that for "livening it up"

No offence taken...I totally understand.

Take care,

Nate White
Big Al's Aquarium Services

Bob I
12-20-2003, 07:58 PM
anowence??? Ha

You missed whole hartedly, apoligize, ment, fourm, and arivals. Ha :exclaim: :exclaim:
:BIG: :silly: :x-mas:

Nate
12-20-2003, 09:47 PM
I had a bunch to choose from, thought I would just pick the worst one in my opinion!

Take care guys

Nate

EmilyB
12-21-2003, 06:50 AM
lol

Aquattro
12-21-2003, 06:55 AM
:razz: