PDA

View Full Version : Berghia Nudibranchs

lodidodi
12-20-2010, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know where around Vancouver or Lower Mainland I can get some? I tried J&L but no luck....

frd72
12-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know where around Vancouver or Lower Mainland I can get some? I tried J&L but no luck....

try Penelty on Canreef...:lol:
do you have a lot of Aiptasia??

abcha0s
12-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Salty Underground (http://www.saltyunderground.com/)

I trust them.

lodidodi
12-21-2010, 02:57 AM
they're starting to spread in the sump/refugium. The butterfly cleared up everything in the DT but I'd like to get rid of them completely if I can

monocus
12-21-2010, 03:07 AM
you will never really get rid of aptasia .i had rock 6 months out of water and they still came back.i have one berghia right now and will be bringing more in next year-probably feb-march.aptasia is actually good in the sump as they help clean the water,and if your copperband is keeping the display clean , i wouldn't worry too much about it right now

frd72
12-21-2010, 08:22 PM
they're starting to spread in the sump/refugium. The butterfly cleared up everything in the DT but I'd like to get rid of them completely if I can

is your butterfly a copperband? is it nice to your SPS??:biggrin:

lodidodi
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM
no, it's an auriga. It wasn't nice to the aiptasia I had in the DT and I don't want to chance giving it an expensive coral meal. I gotta say though, it removes the temptation of getting into coral......unless someone knows of some coral butterflies would not eat or nip at.......ugh temptation could win again