PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get plumbing supplies

Twinn
12-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Like the title states looking for the best place to get supplies so I can plumb my sump and return. I live in Langley so I'm looking for something local too.

BlueWorldAquatic
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Like the title states looking for the best place to get supplies so I can plumb my sump and return. I live in Langley so I'm looking for something local too.

J&L

cwatkins
12-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Corix on Hwy 10 in Cloverdale. Back warehouse has all the PVC parts you'd need (and cheap). It's all meant for underground sprinklers but it's the exact same stuff. I don't think they would have bulkheads though. 8am to 4pm.

Cheers.

Lampshade
12-20-2010, 04:06 AM
Bulkheads are pretty cheap at reef stores, but finding a decent plumbing place for the rest makes a big differance. I found a decent one out on mcallum exit, i can't remember the name now though. I found it after i'd spent 150+ on plumbing at a different place, then paul at OC told me about this other one. It was a good deal, i'll try to get the name for you, It's only 20 min from langley depending on where abouts you live.

schroeder
12-20-2010, 05:19 AM
+1 for Corix for most PVC fittings

Lighter duty bulkheads are cheaper at aquarium stores unless you insist on sched. 40 or sched. 80... (J&L)

The best price that I've found for true union ball valves was at a pool and spa supply where they were significantly cheaper(unfortunately the place I went was in North Van, but you could check locally)

FitoPharmer
12-21-2010, 02:29 PM
I love Corix. Every city needs at least one :D PVC candy store.

Twinn
12-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I bought my bulk heads at J&L so I just need to get PVC fittings sounds like Corix is the place to go.

Does anyone know the name of the place in abbotsford just off the mcallum exit?