PDA

View Full Version : 38 Gallon Aquarium Stand Pump (in Calgary)

lukep
12-19-2010, 07:28 AM
38 Gallon Aquarium

Hardly used, this thing is in brand new shape. Used for about 3 or 4 months for cichlids. It has clear silicon, ocean background and a glass lid. I also have a coralife light for it, the basic two bulb t5. There is white sand in the bottom. Tank is 36 inches wide. I have a black stand included, It is made of solid wood and has silver decorative handles (Its not homemade) . It is a very classy looking setup. It can be used for saltwater or freshwater and is not drilled. There is a temperature gauge on the outside of the aquarium. I also have a couple of pumps I can include. I have a cartridge hang on aqueon or I have a eheim pro which would be overkill but awesome for this aquarium. The eheim I have had through the purchase of another aquarium setup a while ago. I have never used it and it looks brand new including all the media and sponges throughout. The eheim just didnt come with the plastic hoses. I also have a heater I can include. I dont know how to post pictures on here yet, but I will email them to you on request. Thanks

Price
$280.00 obo

Calgary South

lukep
12-20-2010, 12:59 AM
bump