PDA

View Full Version : Free frags

Aquattro
12-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Once I move over to the new tank, I'm cutting all my corals off the existing rock and expect a few casualties :)
If anyone locally wants to try some SPS frags, I'll have a few unmounted pieces in the next couple of days.
PM for info and we can work out a time. If you've got something you want to trade, that would be nice, but if you just need a frag or 4, they're up for grabs.
There will be an assortment, depending on my cutting ability. Also, most will leave the growth behind on the rock, we can peel that for anyone that wants to start some frag plugs.

tang daddy
12-13-2010, 09:32 PM
A nice guy, season for giving....

Werbo
12-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Brad - Awesome. Sounds good. Let me know when you are ready and I'll drop by.

Tyler

Aquattro
12-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Brad - Awesome. Sounds good. Let me know when you are ready and I'll drop by.

Tyler

Don't you have a full tank already?? I was hoping to get some of your frags :)
I'd probably wait a bit Tyler, until you've got your tank settled. I wouldn't suggest new frags while you're bouncing pH around for the dinos. You can grab some later if you want to wait, or if not, you can have some now.

Borderjumper
12-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Hey brad do you still have a piece of that blue milli with the red ploys you got from me ages ago? If so can I have a piece

Aquattro
12-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Hey brad do you still have a piece of that blue milli with the red ploys you got from me ages ago? If so can I have a piece

I think I have a good size colony of that one, although not as good looking as when I got it. I'll have a couple of those left over :)

Borderjumper
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Groovy... Bring me presents when you bring my diatom back:mrgreen:

Aquattro
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Groovy... Bring me presents when you bring my diatom back:mrgreen:

Of course!!!

Borderjumper
12-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Of course!!!

Is the tank clearing? or is it now also full of diatomaceous earth? Don't be snorting that stuff Brad, it's nasty!

KevinK
12-14-2010, 12:21 AM
brad, I' would also love a frag of the a blue milly, if you have

Aquattro
12-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Is the tank clearing? or is it now also full of diatomaceous earth? Don't be snorting that stuff Brad, it's nasty!

whadaya mean?? You never said don't snort it!! Crap, you give me a big jar of white powder, THEN tell me an hour later don't snort it?? seriously...

this might explain the nose bleed....lol

Ya, it's clearing, I should be able to see end to end by 9PM. Glad you had one of these!!

Aquattro
12-14-2010, 12:24 AM
brad, I' would also love a frag of the a blue milly, if you have

Probably will, or at least all the encrusted bits on the rock. Just PM me with subject line "frags" and I'll send a bulk note when I've got them, maybe one night closer to the weekend, or maybe Saturday afternoon...

KevinK
12-14-2010, 12:34 AM
tyler, I gust informed Brad I'm interested for a blue milly, when you go, let me know, ore when I go, I will let you know (save a trip, as we live close by)

Borderjumper
12-14-2010, 12:38 AM
whadaya mean?? You never said don't snort it!! Crap, you give me a big jar of white powder, THEN tell me an hour later don't snort it?? seriously...

this might explain the nose bleed....lol

Ya, it's clearing, I should be able to see end to end by 9PM. Glad you had one of these!!

I thought I saw you drooling when I gave you that jar!
Glad it's working.. Those old vortechs are a pain in the azz to get going, but nothing clears a tank like they do. And I bought a sack of the diatomaceous earth from a pool place, it's as big as a 50lb bag of dog food, but of course doesn't weight as much.