PDA

View Full Version : SW rocks!!!

rocks
12-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi, I currently have a 75g with African Cichlids and 2x 20 g saltwater tanks. Saltwater seems to be an obsession. Does anyone have a rainbow ricordea frag or any blue ricordea frags they may be willing to part with. Or anyone interested in trade some frags for African Cichlids. I am thinking my 75 gallon would make a lovely sw tank. I just thought I would put it out there. Sw is definitely an obsession. I have chromis's and a blue damsel would absolutely love to get 2 Mandarins. Anyone have some pics out there. I have turned into a sw nut. I just love this site. Lots of info and very interesting. Glad to be here.

Wayne
12-13-2010, 11:36 PM
www.liveaquaria.com (http://www.liveaquaria.com)

Here is a good source for pictures and care levels of lots of fish/corals and its pretty accurate. Good source if you plan on filling that 75G :)

lastlight
12-13-2010, 11:38 PM
It's also a great source of jealousy. SO wish they could ship here lol.

reefwars
12-13-2010, 11:47 PM

O yeah and don't forget the " what the he'll always in Vancouver.....#€**##!!!!!"

Wayne
12-13-2010, 11:51 PM

For sure they certainly do have lots of nice fish. Didn't realise they didn't ship this far though. :sad:

ScubaSteve
12-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Saltwater seems to be an obsession.

I guess no one told you heroin is a cheaper, less addictive hobby than SW reefs, huh?

xblade
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
I guess no one told you heroin is a cheaper, less addictive hobby than SW reefs, huh?

lol Aint it the truth :)