PDA

View Full Version : I got Babies: Aptaisia eating Nudi's

globaldesigns
12-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Well I thought the 2 aptasia eating nudi's I bought off Red coral was a waste of money, as I never saw them and I thought oh well, they died or got eaten.

Well, I now see one in my sump. Has been out eating aptasia for the past week without hiding, and he is HUGE!!! About an inch in length. Also found a few spirals of eggs. YIPPEE!!!

But what got me really excited is last night I found a baby nudi in the cornor of my sump. Wow!, what a cutie. So as things progress, I will probably be selling some. Well let you know if this happens, to all that may be interested.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

mws
12-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Please put me on your list for one.

The Grizz
12-11-2010, 10:52 PM
On the list I wanna be :biggrin:

Coleus
12-12-2010, 01:08 AM
grats :-) A good new finally comes. So no towel will be thrown right?

globaldesigns
12-12-2010, 07:30 PM
grats :-) A good new finally comes. So no towel will be thrown right?

Well, I say I am ready to throw in the towel, but I won't. How can anyone really just give up, I myself love this hobby to much. Frustrating, but I love it!

It is just nice when you are having some problems, to find a good thing... It brightens my day.

These little nudi's are neat, very small, but they are in there. The one of the 2 I bought is huge! and I see several egg spirals, and I am seeing my aptasia in my sump slowly disappear. So this is great news.

The Grizz
12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Hang in there Rick, with every down turn there is an up turn. I know this first hand with my company partner issues as of late but things have turned out for the better so far.

Grow those babies big and strong I would love to get a couple when they are bigger. :biggrin: