PDA

View Full Version : looking for black crystal death palys

reefwars
12-11-2010, 03:55 AM
looking for these:http://www.thedigitalfishroom.com/Photos/blackdeath_13868.jpg

http://www.zoaid.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10684&g2_serialNumber=3

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/sharkbaitnc/fragplugs2275.jpg

if anyone has a small frag or is ready to part with theirs pls let me know im not even sure if its around these parts or not thanks:):)

The Grizz
12-11-2010, 04:02 AM
Boy you sure don't ask for much do you :lol:

noirsphynx
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
I know this is old Denny but guess what, I have these :mrgreen: I realize now they're a type of snake polyp(I didn't realize it before). They recently came in at the store so I grabbed them without even knowing what I had :lol:

reefwars
10-20-2011, 03:17 PM
I know this is old Denny but guess what, I have these :mrgreen: I realize now they're a type of snake polyp(I didn't realize it before). They recently came in at the store so I grabbed them without even knowing what I had :lol:

arghhhhhh i want some lol if they grow for you or you find your self getting "bored" with them heheh let me know i want dibs lol:):)

noirsphynx
10-20-2011, 03:20 PM
arghhhhhh i want some lol if they grow for you or you find your self getting "bored" with them heheh let me know i want dibs lol:):)

You bet Denny. If you come to Edmonton just let me know :biggrin:

albert_dao
10-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Wow.. these names. One day, they're going to find a dark brown zoa with an orange mouth and some speckles and it will be called something completely outlandish like "pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 45".

Respek.

muck
10-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Wow.. these names. One day, they're going to find a dark brown zoa with an orange mouth and some speckles and it will be called something completely outlandish like "pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 45".

Respek.
Why do I get the feeling Albert is priming the market for his brown zoas..?!? :razz: :lol:

Zoaelite
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 45!!!! Until now I only had the pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 42, I NEED AN UPGRADE!@!

ScubaSteve
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Hey Denny, I have a bunch of those you can have. Some people call them Black Ninja Zoa Killers but I more commonly and affectionately call them ****ing aptasia. They're not going to be cheap though. Normally I do them at $50 per head but I can give you the buddy deal at $49.99:razz:

paddyob
10-20-2011, 08:01 PM

Dawn hook me up.

albert_dao
10-20-2011, 08:02 PM
pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 45!!!! Until now I only had the pandora's crisis pyromancer flamespawn, lvl 42, I NEED AN UPGRADE!@!

That's some weak-sauce, son. Classes have started, grab yo pencils.

I'll have a primer on trendy Zoa nomenclature ready sometime in the... sometime. So take notes.

Zoaelite
10-20-2011, 09:30 PM
That's some weak-sauce, son. Classes have started, grab yo pencils.

I'll have a primer on trendy Zoa nomenclature ready sometime in the... sometime. So take notes.

IUPAC meets zoas? Gah not interested in "1,3-dimethyl-Hornetpent-02-ol's" please and thanks I will stick to the "ALTERNATING SKIRTS BS" theory.

Gah fail on both ends much?