noirsphynx
12-11-2010, 02:42 AM
All sold, thanks.

tgrover
12-11-2010, 02:56 AM
pm'd

reefwars
12-11-2010, 03:10 AM
hey dawn message me when you gety a chance i will take pretty much all of this minus the sps:):)

bignose
12-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Wow I just seen this and everything is gone. Forget to check canreef for one day and I miss out!

Flash
12-11-2010, 04:17 PM
I cannot believe that I missed out on ANOTHER duncan in this city.... frick balls :( someone find me a head!!! i"ll be happy with just 1 polyp!!! lol

reefwars
12-11-2010, 04:23 PM
I cannot believe that I missed out on ANOTHER duncan in this city.... frick balls :( someone find me a head!!! i"ll be happy with just 1 polyp!!! lol

Hey Lindsey I will take a couple heads off for you if you like :)

Sorry guys it's funny I just made a list of things I wanted for a Xmas gift to myself and right away 4 items came up for sale that were on my list lol I had to jump on it :) thanks dawn:):)

Flash
12-11-2010, 04:40 PM
lol you don't have to do that! but thank you for the offer!!! it's one of my favs.. i have never seen them in person, so maybe i"ll just come stare at it for a while in yor tank! lol!

reefwars
12-11-2010, 05:02 PM
lol you don't have to do that! but thank you for the offer!!! it's one of my favs.. i have never seen them in person, so maybe i"ll just come stare at it for a while in yor tank! lol!

No worries it would be my pleasure and I can't take no for an answer lol when I get it to my house I'll take a couple heads off for you consider it a Christmas gift from moi:):)

reefwars
12-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey dawn thanks for the coral everything is doing great and i'm very very happy:):)

noirsphynx
12-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey dawn thanks for the coral everything is doing great and i'm very very happy:):)

Awesome Denny!! I'm glad you're enjoying everything. I'll be coming to you now for zoas :lol:

reefwars
12-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Anytime you like:) I can't wait untill I have my big tank going so I can actually consider buying large colonys, if I see anything i like I'm limited to buying very small frags as I'm strapped for room I tried covering up my sandbed with them but I was getting cyano so I took them off.

Also glad to say I'm now aiptasia free due to my badass zoanthid eating filefish lol:) taking him out today and giving him his layoff :):)