PDA

View Full Version : one bagaii cardinal down, one still going..

Milad
12-10-2010, 06:31 AM
so i posted awhile ago my bagaii looked "sad"
well it died
which sucks because my pair were making babies

anyways now i have one remaining and i started to get worried because it wasnt eating as much as i remember him eating. i would put mysis infront of him during the day and, it would take a few hitting him in the head before he actually noticed there was mysis and would eat a couple

well right now im up a bit later than i usually have been. I take a peek into my tank and i see the bagaii cardinal going nuts. I take a closer look and hes pigging out on pods i think. Non stop eating. I check out my maroons that are near by and they are doing the same.

these guys are pigs!!! they eat all day from my auto feeders then they stay up late and pig out!

so now im wondering what caused pods to start poping up. I dont remember since I started this tank that they would stay up and eat pods. I always looked and couldnt see any in the water (that i could tell anyway). So is my tank getting mature now? whats the deal?

cale262
12-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Funny, my banggai's don't really eat at all when the lights are on and they just kinda mope around, but once the MHs turn off they get really active. They also eat the most first thing in the morning when it's still dark and nothin but the moonlights are on...