12-07-2010, 12:54 AM
1. Yellow Tang med size
2. Snow Flake eel
3.difernt kinds of Mushrooms
4. differnt kinds of polpys and zoo's
5. Trigger fish
6. differnt kind of easy coarls as well
7. All kinds of Shrimp
Not asking for free will Pay if you have any of these guys that your willing to spare let me know I will pay and pick up thanks

I have a 90g and 150 to fill up

The Grizz
12-07-2010, 01:19 AM
I have a crap load of fuzzy green mushrooms I have to thin out.

reefwars
12-07-2010, 01:22 AM
1. Yellow Tang med size
2. Snow Flake eel
3.difernt kinds of Mushrooms
4. differnt kinds of polpys and zoo's
5. Trigger fish
6. differnt kind of easy coarls as well
7. All kinds of Shrimp
Not asking for free will Pay if you have any of these guys that your willing to spare let me know I will pay and pick up thanks

I have a 90g and 150 to fill up

I hope the shrimp won't be in the same tank as the snowflake , they have a great taste for shrimp mine ate 5 out of 6 cleaner shrimp in one night , but all that aside they are magnificent:):)

reefwars
12-07-2010, 01:25 AM

Grizz take some to my house lol Im looking for some for the nano I'm doing I only need like 1-2 heads though it's less than 5gallons lol:):)

reefwars
12-07-2010, 01:27 AM

Not sure what you have for zoa's but if you take a small frag down I could trade you for some you don't have I got around 50 different kinds lol :):) don't even matter if I got what you already got I'll send you back with some cool ones anyways that's if you like or want zoa's???:)

clowncrazy
12-07-2010, 01:33 AM
I hope the shrimp won't be in the same tank as the snowflake , they have a great taste for shrimp mine ate 5 out of 6 cleaner shrimp in one night , but all that aside they are magnificent:):)

yha not the same tank my tang just ate my 2 cleaner shrimp grrr differnt tank all together lol

clowncrazy
12-07-2010, 01:38 AM
I pmd if i didnt pm youits because i wasnt sure if you where wanting to sell any frags lol but sure would like to buy some

The Grizz
12-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Grizz take some to my house lol Im looking for some for the nano I'm doing I only need like 1-2 heads though it's less than 5gallons lol:):)

Not sure what you have for zoa's but if you take a small frag down I could trade you for some you don't have I got around 50 different kinds lol :):) don't even matter if I got what you already got I'll send you back with some cool ones anyways that's if you like or want zoa's???:)

Sounds good I will bring you a couple head of FGM and some of my zoas to. I will take some pics of the zoas before I frag so you can see what they look like.

clowncrazy
12-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Bump