PDA

View Full Version : Vortech mp40 es advice

Douglas
12-05-2010, 03:36 AM
I'm trying to play around with my new mp 40 and set it up, but i'm having problems. I have it on short pulse mode, for a wave, and would like to program it for a night mode. Any advice? Instructions are a little confusing for me. Doug

Madreefer
12-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Whatever time you want the nightmode to turn on do this. Hold the set and the mode buttons on at the same time until it flashes red blue and white, let go and hold the same 2 buttons again until there is just a pulsing white light. If you go to Ecotech's site and look around you will find a better manual than what it comes with. You can set how long you want it to come on for and at whatever speed you want it to run at in nightmode. I think the default is 10hrs at 40%.

Jfish
12-05-2010, 05:36 AM
I just set mine two minutes ago. When you want night mode to start press and hold mode + set buttons until it flashes red, white then blue. Release the buttons and it will continue to alternate between red, white and blue. Press and hold mode + set again and it will switch to a breathing white.

I was running the short wave as well. The night mode doesn't pulse but just runs at half power of your original wave power setting. In ten hours when it ends it will switch back to the wave you had setup.