PDA

View Full Version : FS: Premium Live Rocks from Tank of the Month - SOLD

fastfish
12-04-2010, 06:33 AM
LS: Premium Live Rocks from Tank of the Month

All the live rocks are just taken out from my Sps tank. I only use the best quality live rocks for my tank and I paid premium price for all the live rocks.

There are over 300lbs of live rocks and the price is $2.5 per lb.

I wish I could sell it seperately but due to the rush of my move, Each buyer will have to purchase a minimum of 50lbs, the rocks will be weighted on a scale in front of buyer and the price will be calculated at $2.5 per lb.

I believe the price is very good since they are the premium live rocks.

Pick up times will be available on this Sat and Sun only ( Richmond ) & everything is first come first serve.

Thanks!

fastfish
12-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks so much for all the interest in the live rocks.

As stated in the post, I don't want to sell the live rocks under 50lbs to each buyer because I really have no time to do it.

So, instead of changing the minimum purchase of 50lbs, I have lower the price to make everyone happier.

Now, the price is $2.5 per lbs with minimum purchase of 50lbs!

Again, I will only sell it today and Sunday tomorrow. If there are any live stock left after sunday, I will just keep it for my future tank in the new place.

Thanks!

reefwars
12-04-2010, 08:51 PM
damn good deal i must say lol i hope edmonton gets with this kind of pricing:) free bump good sir or mamm:):)

fastfish
12-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Thanks! Yes, I believe it is a great deal for all these Premium Live Rocks.

100lb sold and there are 200lb left now!

Again, Only Pick up Tonight or Tomorrow.

fishoholic
12-05-2010, 02:59 PM
So wish you were closer :sad: bump for a fantastic deal

Aquattro
12-06-2010, 03:40 AM
Wish I'd seen all your posts before I left Friday, I just got back from the mainland and would have been interested in a few things.

fastfish
12-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Laurie and Brad, Thanks so much.

All of canreefers helped me a lot and all transaction went very smoothly.

All live rocks have been SOLD!