PDA

View Full Version : Coral Magazine App

o.c.d.
12-01-2010, 01:48 AM
If no one has mentioned this yet, Coral magazine can now be viewed on your Iphone or Ipad. I must say on the ipad the photos are amazing and the app is very well done for being free. It also comes with a search engine that i think is one of its best features. They say back issues will be available but just the new issue is out so far. For anyone unaware or Coral magazine it is a fine source of info about our hobby

RezReef
12-01-2010, 02:26 AM
I have it on my itouch works just great...can read the mag @ work when I'm bored.

Reef-Geek
12-02-2010, 08:46 PM
nice, I downloaded the app but haven't had time to read, is it free?

o.c.d.
12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
It was free for me, but I already have a subscription. I'm assuming it's free for everyone but I might be wrong. If it isn't free for everyone please post

apexifd
01-08-2011, 04:28 AM
looks like nov. issue is free. but, it might just be a one time offer.

hillbillyreefer
01-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Just put it into my iPad, pics are wicked. Looks to me like it will be free to download in the future. The publishing business gets paid by the reader, printing stuff is a massive expense. New trend in the business?

Finally found a good use for this thing.

om6acw
01-08-2011, 05:07 PM
you have to prepaid printed magazine and then you will be able download online versions too, just november issue was free...

apexifd
01-20-2011, 03:00 AM
you have to prepaid printed magazine and then you will be able download online versions too, just november issue was free...

looks like that's not the case now... I am now reading Jan/feb issue on my iphone. and I didn't pay for a single cent, other than iphone and data plan.