PDA

View Full Version : Monti frags for sale + others Thurs. only (edmonton)

matthewpunger
11-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi there,
I have about 12 frags of brown/green Montipora Digitata for sale. Most of them are over 4" and are 10$ each, a couple smaller ones are 5$, and I have a couple larger ones that have branched for 15$.

I also have 3 or 4 very small green bubble tip anemone that need a better home than my small nano - 5$ each. I found a few in my filter, so they have lost their color, but these are hardy things that will grow quickly in good conditions.

2 frags of brown/green mushrooms - one plug with 3 mushrooms - 10$ ; one larger rock (~1lb) with about 4/5 mushrooms, nice coraline algae - 20$.

This will have to be first come first serve. I'll set the day and time for Thursday at 6pm, pending interest. If you can let me know you are coming here on this thread, just to let me know. It might just be too difficult to reserve anything for people. Please bring your own containers for transport.

This is my address:

Apartment # and buzz #: 307
10820 78 avenue (just off of Whyte ave and 109 st)
If you get lost my number is 780 431 0475

Thanks!

damtrees420
12-02-2010, 03:30 PM
put me down for one

paddyob
12-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Looks like a couple big aptasia in there too!

matthewpunger
12-02-2010, 05:21 PM
sounds good, damtrees420, see you tonight.

paddyob: no aptasia! that 's been the one thing I haven't had difficulties with in my tank, fortunately. That would be xenia that you're seeing! but on that note - the one larger rock with mushrooms (there's 5 larger mushrooms on this rock) also have a few stocks of xenia anthelia that have attached themselves.

ps..for those that are able to drop by - don't mind the slight algae bloom.... :neutral: however, the monti frags and mushrooms are all extremely healthy and grow like mad.

any others interested?

matthewpunger
12-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks to those who dropped by yesterday - a few things sold yesterday but still need to sell a few of the monti frags - I have a small tank and these are taking up too much space! If people are interested, just drop a line. I may be away this weekend, but anytime next week is also fine.

thanks!
matt