PDA

View Full Version : Main 170g Mixed Reef Shut Down- Equipment

Zoaelite
11-24-2010, 07:58 AM
It sucks but I think it's for the best, school has kept run off my feet so the system is getting neglected. Will be keeping my zoa tank and the sump but everything else is up for sale. Not in a big rush to do this so I will sell the coral and liverock first followed by the fish and finally the equipment.

Not really interested in shipping unless you are looking for a larger order, I'm also in the market for a braceless ("rimless") 5' L X 2-3' W X 12-14" T tank so trades work for me. Prices are OBO but again I'm not in the biggest rush to sell, I would prefer to sell it in larger bundles so I might be inclined to throw a piece or two of coral in for free with purchase. I will upload some photos in a while but comprehensive photos of everything can be found on my build thread here:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/sho...=62810&page=22

Vertex 15 with upgraded pump, about 1L of Biopellets and plumbing- $120 ON HOLD FOR BOB
When I buy my new zoa tank my 8 39W Tek T5 will be for sale (Comes with 50W Blue LED moon lights) and 8 month old bulbs- $300 ON HOLD FOR Inedaan

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have questions.
Levi

Delphinus
11-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Oh man, you have one of the nicest systems and I was always impressed you could pull it off whilst going to school. Good luck with the sale!

lastlight
11-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Beautiful setup it's too bad you're selling but good luck with it (and school!)

Zoaelite
11-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, I will be really sad to see the main tank go but It's the best for my sanity at this point :lol:.

I will still have my zoa tank (Actually upgrading to a 4' x 2' 12" tank), should make for a wicked top down as I'm keeping my 8 bulb t5 fixture over it.

List updated, PMs replied.
Levi

Lance
11-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Sorry to hear this Levi. I love that tank! But, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with the sale and with school.

Zoaelite
11-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Sorry to hear this Levi. I love that tank! But, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with the sale and with school.

Thanks for the words Lance, I'm going to miss it big time forsure.

List updated, everything is hold except for the tank as of now.

Zoaelite
11-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Bump, make me an offer on this bad boy only major requirement is you will have to bring a few strong people over with you to get it up my stairs.
Levi

Zoaelite
11-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Price drop on the main tank TTT.

reefinthecity
11-29-2010, 05:31 AM
I the tank your selling starphire?

Zoaelite
11-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Tank is on hold as of now, thanks for the interest!
Levi