PDA

View Full Version : ALL DIGITAL AQUATICS owners wanting to upgarde your SID to 2.0 - GROUP SHIPPING

Chin_Lee
11-22-2010, 06:06 PM
So looks like myReef is coming out VERY soon which will intergrate your computer to the controller. In order to do so, we need to ship the SID to a company (Fadelle Marine) in Ontario to have them upgraded to 2.0. You will also need to send them return postage because they are doing for free.

I just tried sending my SID in and one way shipping is just over $11. IF I were to include a return, it would be $22. I may as well just buy a new one for $20. But I figure I will canvass to see if anybody out there would like to group ship and Im hoping to get at least 5 interested parties that way each one of us would only have to pay about $5 each. Of course the more the merrier and we can cut our costs down.

So I`m in for one SID.

apexifd
11-22-2010, 06:43 PM
I am interested on joining in... but, how do I find out if I have 1.1 or 2.0 already???

Chin_Lee
11-22-2010, 06:44 PM
If it doesn't have a 2.0 sticker on it, then it isn't a 2.0. I work in richmond tues-friday so I can meet up to get it from you later this week.

apexifd
11-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I don't see 2.0 sticker on mine... so I guess that I will have to send it out as well.

btw.. will RKL work with "MyReef??"

Chin_Lee
11-23-2010, 01:37 AM
YES I am sure myreef works with RKL as well.

Come on people. i can fit at least six SID modules in a 5x7 bubble wrap envelope.

Chin_Lee
11-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Looks like interest is low on this so I'm closing this by tomorrow if nobody else expresses interest.