PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the coast from Prince George. Does anyone need anything?

whatcaneyedo
11-20-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm taking a trip to the lower mainland to visit some family and do some shopping. If anyone would like some aquarium stuff brought back let me know. This would be a good opportunity to get some heavy or bulky items like lighting, salt, rock or sand. I'll be back in PG on the 30th.

The only condition is that you need to pre-pay so that I only have to pick up when I pass through.

zum14
11-21-2010, 06:27 AM
I'm taking a trip to the lower mainland to visit some family and do some shopping. If anyone would like some aquarium stuff brought back let me know. This would be a good opportunity to get some heavy or bulky items like lighting, salt, rock or sand. I'll be back in PG on the 30th.

The only condition is that you need to pre-pay so that I only have to pick up when I pass through.

So as long as its prepaid by the 30th? Any ideas on stores? (just trying to fit and work with your schedule if i get anything) Oh and big thanks for offering this up!

whatcaneyedo
11-21-2010, 07:23 AM
I'll be stopping at Oceanic Corals, J&L and Ocean Aquatics on the 24. I'm not sure which if any I'll stop at on the way back. I'll also be going to Progressive Reef, Safari and Blue World Aquariums on the 25 or 26.

Rayne
01-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Shoot, I really wish I saw this thread a month ago.. lol.

whatcaneyedo
01-02-2011, 07:33 PM
You snooze you loose. I'll probably take another trip down in the sping sometime if you want to load up on bulky stuff thats expensive to ship.

Welcome to Canreef BTW!

Rayne
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Thank you, thank you. Good to see so many active PG'ers on here.:lol:

whatcaneyedo
04-30-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm taking another one of my semi annual trips to the coast next week. At some point I'll be stopping at Oceanic Corals, J&L Aquatics, Ocean Aquatics, Blue World, Safari and Progressive Reef. So if anyone in PG needs supplies let me know and I might be able to help you out.

Madreefer
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Should have asked you this morning. Would some 48" T5's be a PITA?