PDA

View Full Version : Man I am in need of a Aquabee pump.

Marlin65
11-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I have a Das skimmer a BX-1 great skimmer and just the size to fit my sump, but my pump for it packed it in so now I am trying to find a new one. The ones I am able to find are the wrong ones as they don't have the needle wheel or are $300
My skimmer is close to that.:twised:
So I found one on line for $129 and I paid for two day shipping. One week later no pump and they don't reply to my E-mail.:twised:
So what too do cancel my order?
Wait?
Pay $300?
Or buy a new skimmer?
Anyone have a used one 2000L/Internal/Needle wheel Aqua bee

shrimpchips
11-19-2010, 03:03 AM
I have a used one in excellent condition, but I'm in Ontario. $130+ shipping, LMK if you're interested.

gobytron
11-19-2010, 02:27 PM
I have an aquabee 2000/L with a broken impellar shaft...(too rough cleaning it).

pm me if interested.

I ordered an aquaee from Digital Aquatics a year or so ago for my now sold Schuran Jetskim...(man I miss that skimmer).

I have the Deltec needle wheel impellar, just no shaft....

would trade for frags or equipment.

sphelps
11-19-2010, 02:38 PM
If you ordered it from the States and used USPS it can take up to 3 weeks no matter what priority it was shipped under. I can see the word "Aquabee" raising a flag at customs :lol:

If it's already shipped you'll have a hard time canceling the order, I would just wait for it to show up. Your tank isn't going to fall apart without a skimmer for a couple weeks, good time to catch up on water changes.

gobytron
11-19-2010, 03:55 PM
you are welcome to borrow my aquabee in the meantime while you wait for yours to arrive if you still have your impellar shaft...