PDA

View Full Version : psychotic fish?

josie
11-18-2010, 01:11 PM
I have 2 fish (a anthias and a lieutenant tang) in my tank that have a "weird" behavior...
They seems to enjoy swimming in a corner and makes air bubbles by sucking invisible food on the surface and after "chase" those bubbles... :twitch:

Hawkaholic
11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I have a regal tang that bites at the surface after every feeding. She also has a habit of pooping EVERYWHERE while I feed...strange

viperfish
11-18-2010, 03:11 PM
My Virgate does the same thing. Doesn't matter if I'm feeding or not, when he's not doing that he likes to "cuddle" with my Porc Puffer. The only reason they do this is because they're both scared to death of my Niger!

christyf5
11-18-2010, 03:24 PM
I have a regal tang that bites at the surface after every feeding. She also has a habit of pooping EVERYWHERE while I feed...strange

+1 my regal does the exact same thing and flips water everywhere after doing this. Someone suggested that they may be clearing out their gills after feeding. I think she's just nutso.

Perhaps she's offering appetizers to everyone before their meal. I know I have a few fish that go after the poop (which is usually nori green).

kevNnic
11-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Lol my spotted back goby like to **** and than eat it and spread it all over the tank. lol gross fish i tell ya