PDA

View Full Version : Dead or alive?

dunl
11-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Is this thing still on and going or not?

hillegom
11-07-2010, 03:54 AM
what specifically are you talking about?

dunl
11-07-2010, 04:28 AM
The whole Central Alberta Aquarium Club thing....seems to have died a few months ago, judging from the lack of posts?

The Grizz
11-07-2010, 05:20 AM
I am still alive but I dont know where this has or is going. Sharuq1 was the one who was in charge of the club I think and she has been a little pre-occupied.

hillbillyreefer
11-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Hey dunl, good to see you back online. Been a long time since I've seen your name pop up. Sorry I have no idea about the club.

dunl
11-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey dunl, good to see you back online. Been a long time since I've seen your name pop up. Sorry I have no idea about the club.

Thanks, it's good to be back after a few years.

dunl
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM
I am still alive but I dont know where this has or is going. Sharuq1 was the one who was in charge of the club I think and she has been a little pre-occupied.

I got a reply from her on email. She's been pretty busy, moved to an acreage, and there's no internet there. She has a couple of tanks, but she's not doing too much with them right now.

I'm thinking some others might need to step up to the plate and get things moving here, if she's fine with that. :)

dunl
12-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Dead. :lol:

The Grizz
12-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Kinda what I was thinking as well, I was probably the last member to join up but way to busy. Hardly have time for my 2 SW tanks and 1 FW cichlid tanks.

dunl
12-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Need some cichlids? :lol: I have some Ps. msobos to get rid of.

The Grizz
12-04-2010, 04:25 AM
I only have 4 but they are huge and would like to get rid if them so I can turn the tank into a quarintine tank.

dunl
12-04-2010, 04:32 AM
I only have 4 but they are huge and would like to get rid if them so I can turn the tank into a quarintine tank.

Yeah, kind of difficult to get rid of them when they get large. :(

Maybe try Alberta Aquatica when you're ready to get rid of them. :)

The Grizz
12-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Yeah, kind of difficult to get rid of them when they get large. :(

Maybe try Alberta Aquatica when you're ready to get rid of them. :)

I so HATE that forum, no one responds to there adds or answers question. I might just have to put them in my 65 gal hex.

dunl
12-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Really? I've been away for a while, but I'm back there as a mod now. Sorry to hear that. :(

The Grizz
12-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Really? I've been away for a while, but I'm back there as a mod now. Sorry to hear that. :(

When I was looking for some tanks and equipment I replied to so many adds that I lost count and maybe got replies back from maybe 1/10 of them. And came across a few really rude people. It is no CanReef, I have meet so many great people here and have only had one bad transaction.

dunl
12-04-2010, 01:08 PM
When I was looking for some tanks and equipment I replied to so many adds that I lost count and maybe got replies back from maybe 1/10 of them. And came across a few really rude people. It is no CanReef, I have meet so many great people here and have only had one bad transaction.

Canreef is a great site, it really is. But honestly, when I first came here I thought the above about it, as the general feeling by many people was that noobs were looked down upon here.

All sites go through changes I guess. They do really try to keep AA a family oriented site.