PDA

View Full Version : New Brain

sumpfinfishe
12-08-2003, 07:11 AM
Well I have decided that I must sell either my green brain or my red donut after the new year as both are growing at an alarming rate :frown: , so I couldn't help but pick up my pre-replacement that's only about an inch and a half in diameter :mrgreen:
Here's an image of it open about an hour after taking the dive into my tank.
http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/brain.jpg

Aquattro
12-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Hey Rich, that's a cute little sucker! I was thinkin' I needed a new brain too!! :razz:

Tigger
12-08-2003, 07:49 AM
That looks like it is going to be a beauty! :smile:

Bob I
12-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Hey Rich, that's a cute little sucker! I was thinkin' I needed a new brain too!! :razz:

Do they do transplants now :question: :silly:

BTW did anyone notice I passed 2000 with no fanfare :question: :onfire: :grab:

kuatto
12-08-2003, 03:51 PM
nice brain Rich :cool:

Bob
:BIG: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Buccaneer
12-08-2003, 03:52 PM
:BIG: :smilecol: :x-mas: :onfire: :bday:

Congratulations !

Delphinus
12-08-2003, 03:53 PM
BTW did anyone notice I passed 2000 with no fanfare :question: :onfire: :grab:

Bob you're on fire! congrats on 2k :mrgreen:

sumpfinfishe
12-08-2003, 06:06 PM
Yes Bob congrats :smilecol: on hijacking yet another thread-just kid'n :razz:
2K means you have been around awhile :mrgreen:, or you just hijack everyone's threads like Brad and Steve do :razz: :razz:

Thanks for the comments, it's already starting to color up more!

I'm going to be selling my bright red donut that measures over 7" in diameter soon into the new year in a thread on this board. As you can see in the pic below, it can't even expand fully because of some of the rockwork. It would probably measure around 8" to 9" in a wide open sandbed :mrgreen:

http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/11-2-3leftreef.jpg

Bob I
12-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Yes Bob congrats :smilecol: on hijacking yet another thread-just kid'n :razz:
2K means you have been around awhile :mrgreen:, or you just hijack everyone's threads like Brad and Steve do :razz: :razz:

Well yes you have to do some creative hijacking, and I learned from the best in the business :biggrin: :biggrin:

props
12-09-2003, 04:19 AM
I'm going to be selling my bright red donut that measures over 7" in diameter soon into the new year in a thread on this board. As you can see in the pic below, it can't even expand fully because of some of the rockwork. It would probably measure around 8" to 9" in a wide open sandbed :mrgreen:

http://www3.telus.net/sumpfinfishe/images/11-2-3leftreef.jpg

sell it to mee!!!
me me me!!
hehehehhehe
=o)

Aquattro
12-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Well yes you have to do some creative hijacking, and I learned from the best in the business :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ya, Rich!! You hijacker!! :biggrin:

EmilyB
12-09-2003, 06:58 AM
:rainbowa: :onfire: :silly: :smilecol: :changes: :mrgreen:

props
12-09-2003, 07:27 AM
wowiee colorfull facessss
:new-bday: :BIG: :n00b: :smilecol: :x-mas:

Mak
12-09-2003, 07:48 AM
so I couldn't help but pick up my pre-replacement

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hehe, good score Rich!!! :biggrin:

sumpfinfishe
12-10-2003, 09:50 AM
I guess I walked right into that one eh Brad :scatter:

EmB, you have such a way with words :olympic:

J, I know what all those smiles r about, I guess you will be thinking more about the crispy creams now eh

Oh yeah, did I hear correctly that crispy creams are going to be open in 2004 in my city yipeeeeee :mrgreen:
Oooppp's sorry, I started hijacking my own post :smilecol:

StirCrazy
12-13-2003, 10:58 PM

Bah we don't hijack them, we just alow them to follow there natural course. Just because you start a thread on donuts doesen't nessasarly mean the thread wants to be about donuts .. does it?

Steve