PDA

View Full Version : Deltec parts

boots
11-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know who stocks Deltec ca reactor parts in the lower mainland or anywhere els for that matter. I need a face plate o-ring and would like a new impeller. For a Deltec pf 501 ca reactor with hunny bee pump.

boots
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Well this has become a night mare. I can't beleave that it can be this hard to find such simple parts WTF.

daniella3d
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Your local supplier or LFS should be able to order it for your. Otherwise if you need specific part and you can,t find it localy, Reef Concept might be able to order it for you with a credit card over the phone and ship it to you. They have done it for my Deltec 300 needle whelle impeller.

Just give them a call:

http://www.reefconcept.com/catalog/index.php?language=en

Does anyone know who stocks Deltec ca reactor parts in the lower mainland or anywhere els for that matter. I need a face plate o-ring and would like a new impeller. For a Deltec pf 501 ca reactor with hunny bee pump.

boots
11-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks I'll give them a try.

boots
11-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Whohoooo thanks for the reply after reading it I had the parts on their way within 5min. Thanks for the web-site you rock!

daniella3d
11-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Been there done that :) Glad I could help :)

Whohoooo thanks for the reply after reading it I had the parts on their way within 5min. Thanks for the web-site you rock!