PDA

View Full Version : Going to Edmonton LFS?

Raven34
11-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Going on a road trip in a week to see my family, time will be short and i cant drag my family checking out every one it town so think i will just pick one. I do like corals but am more of a fish guy. For the eye candy effect who would have the best selection of angels tang triggers. thanks.

blacknife
11-03-2010, 04:57 AM
I like all of them, Call ahead and see who has the most of what you want in stock?

Raven34
11-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Calling would be a good idea but i think they would all have the best selection if i asked them.

reefwars
11-03-2010, 05:21 AM
in my opinion all the stores either go coral or go fish for fish i would go to marine aquaria or blue world aquatics and for coral i go aquarium illusions or red coral....all the stores have both but i find these the places i go for coral or fish:)

reefwars
11-03-2010, 05:22 AM
and if i was in a rush right now and leave the house on the hopes i could find the fish i was looking for and i only had time for one store no matter what ......id have to say marine aquaria for fish as much as i love blue world:):)

muck
11-03-2010, 05:27 AM
What part of the city you going to be in?

Raven34
11-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I think i will try to hit both Blue world and Marine aquaria. Im pretty pumped to see some new tanks. I think this trip will cost me some money. thanks again

BlueWorldAquatic
11-04-2010, 01:15 AM
Both our stores are like 5 minutes apart.

If you make it in, call ahead, and I'll try to make sure I am in the store when you come by.

Don't forget The Reef Shoppe on the way. ;)

Ken - BWA

Raven34
11-04-2010, 02:39 AM
5 minutes from each other. I will tell my wife they were both on different ends of the city that will free up some time for a longer visit..sweet.

Newbies
11-04-2010, 10:04 PM
and if i was in a rush right now and leave the house on the hopes i could find the fish i was looking for and i only had time for one store no matter what ......id have to say marine aquaria for fish as much as i love blue world:):)

Really I would have to Disagree and Say Ken at Blueworld has a Better fish selection where as Marine Aquaria may have a slightly better selection on Bigger coral colonies but not always better selection and or kinds of coral. But as we all like to say this is just my opinion not that of others or this here Forum LOL:razz::smile::lol::biggrin:. So my first stop would be Blueworld
________
volvo c70 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Volvo_C70)

fishytime
11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
BW is always good and then there is.......well.......Red Coral!!!

BlueWorldAquatic
11-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Calling would be a good idea but i think they would all have the best selection if i asked them.

Saying having the best selection is one thing, having what you want is another.

I make on average 3 orders a week in the fall, so if you have special requests, I can try to have it for you.

Most CANREEFers can attest to that. Especially if you don't have enough time to run around town.

Ken - BWA

fishoholic
11-05-2010, 02:40 PM
For the best prices Red Coral and Blue World are the places to visit and they both have a good selction as well.

RedCoralEdmonton
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Yup i would have to agree, if you want fish selection Ken has alot to choose from, where-as we are more geared towards Coral, but still have some fish, and remember no matter which LFS you go in edmonton, its a 20 minute drive between us.... :wink:

Steve