PDA

View Full Version : LF-72"LIGHTING FOR A 175G BOWFRONT

scottycameron
11-01-2010, 01:12 AM
I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A 175GALLON BOWFRONT, AND NOW I AM LOOKING FOR SOME LIGHTING EQUIPMENT. THIS TANK WILL BE MEANT FOR A FOWLR, SOO I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO BUY. IF ANY ONE HAS SOME NICE LIGHTING UNIT, PLEASE PM. OR ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT LIGHTING TO GET>>>>>YOU GUYS WOULD BE A GREAT HELP!!!! THANKS AGAIN

scottycameron
11-01-2010, 07:30 AM
After talking with SeahorseFanatic, i really like his Aqualight Pro lighting unit and would like to have one just like his. Soo if anybody wants to get rid of one????? Please pm me. Thanks

Lance
11-01-2010, 05:51 PM
After talking with SeahorseFanatic, i really like his Aqualight Pro lighting unit and would like to have one just like his. Soo if anybody wants to get rid of one????? Please pm me. Thanks

I've got an Aqualight Pro 72" I was just going to put up for sale: 3x 150w HQI with newish bulbs, 4x 96w CF's, 4x LED moonlights and cooling fans. It is in good shape and comes with the mounting legs. I bought it new and used it for a year but it was underpowered for a reef. (I had to add some T5's)
PM me if you're interested.

Milad
11-01-2010, 06:00 PM
scotty when do you need it by? i have a auqua light pro and was going to upgrade to something stronger for my reef so if I find something thats either a good LED or 250w i would have mine for sale but I dont see that happening very soon, maybe next month or so as I just started keeping my eye out for one.

scottycameron
11-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks Lance and Milad for your Lighting interest. I sent you a pm regarding your lighting.