PDA

View Full Version : Clown Fish

Seth72
10-31-2010, 03:55 AM
I am starting up a rsm nano tank right away and I was in the local fish store a couple of months ago and i saw a small pink and white clownfish with sort of frilly fins. not sure how to explain it,but I have looked all over online and I have never seen a pink and white clownfish am I losing my mind,was I seeing things or does this fish have a name.I would like to buy one.

It wasnt one of them ugly pink skunk clowns...had the same type of pattern and fins as a Maroon,but was pink and white.:neutral:

Flash
10-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Don't be hating on the pink skunks.. They are awesome! Try google and see if you can find a picture. Never heard of pink and white...

Seth72
10-31-2010, 05:00 PM
I tried goggle ,but i swear i wasnt seeing things. I found that it sort of looked like a Harliquine sweetlips but not exactly more pink then brown. And i dont think they would have a fish that gets two and a half feet long.

Oh well guess i may never know.:neutral:

Seth72
10-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Don't be hating on the pink skunks.. They are awesome! Try google and see if you can find a picture. Never heard of pink and white...

Awsomely ugly :lol: thats ok even the ugly fishies need love to.

Seth72
10-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Went there today and yep it was a really ,really small harliquine sweetlips.Awsome fish,but one i will never have.Oh well:sad: