PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: Like Mated Clowns... We found love in Saltwater.

Xtasia
10-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Hey Fish Freaks...

Willow/WWWD/John and I have some news.

We're engaged!!

Why the hell are we posting here? Well.. John and I met through through the reefkeeping hobby. Our courtship is a result of as much as Canreef as it has been from the intervention(meddling) of James at Ocean Aquatics, who so helpfully volunteered John's time to help me balance the chemistry in my reef.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the good news.. and also that John and I will be selling off our Saltwater Supplies to help pay for the wedding. There will be a 65g All Glass with Overflow Aquarium (3feet) STILL IN THE BOX, his 90 gallon, refugium, Metal Halide LIghts, Balasts, RO/DI, Salt.. etc... that needs to be sold.

We're not out of the hobby forever (although I have converted his salt room into a crafting space). We'll build a new tank in the future.. but that 6ft long in wall fish tank we mused about as a courting couple has gone on hiatus... For now.

Keep in touch.

http://www.morning-earth.org/graphic-E/Biosphere/BENTHOS%20IMAGE/CORALWM/clownfish.jpg

Lance
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Awwwww! Two "Reef Geeks" in love. I'm happy for you guys. A match made in heaven? Or should I say salt?

............I notice that she's already turned the fish room into a craft room though........... and so it begins

paddyob
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
So like the clownfish.... who is the boss? Ha ha!

Congrats!

dsaundry
10-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Big huge congratulations:BIG:

muck
10-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Congratulations guys. :biggrin:

gobytron
10-29-2010, 07:29 PM
fish room to craft room huh?

Common Law for life...lol

Congrats.

Chowder
10-29-2010, 07:57 PM
Congrates. I wish you both all the best.

Chris

christyf5
10-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Congrats guys!!! Its about bloody time!! :wink: