PDA

View Full Version : brand new tunze wavebox for sale

jdarr
10-29-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey everyone,
Last saturday I bought a Tunze Wavebox. I have decided to take it out of my tank as it is not really my cup of tea. I have all the packaging, and the receipt from J and L aquatics where I bought it (burnaby BC). It has been used for less than one week. I paid $580 for it, so someone please make me an offer. Email me at jason@jasondarr.com

I am flexible on price to some degree, but please don't contact me if you are expecting to pay a less than fair price. :biggrin:

thanks
Jason

frd72
10-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Hey everyone,
Last saturday I bought a Tunze Wavebox. I have decided to take it out of my tank as it is not really my cup of tea. I have all the packaging, and the receipt from J and L aquatics where I bought it (burnaby BC). It has been used for less than one week. I paid $580 for it, so someone please make me an offer. Email me at jason@jasondarr.com

I am flexible on price to some degree, but please don't contact me if you are expecting to pay a less than fair price. :biggrin:

thanks
Jason

if it is just few days old? just return it and they will give you store credit, then you can buy which ever you like. But if you try to sell it you might loose a bit of money. Just my thought..:biggrin:

jdarr
10-29-2010, 04:27 PM
if it is just few days old? just return it and they will give you store credit, then you can buy which ever you like. But if you try to sell it you might loose a bit of money. Just my thought..:biggrin:

Thanks. I have asked them if i can return it, which I can but I would have to put it on consignment... so I figured i'd try to get the word out about it first to see if I could sell it privately. I do expect to take some loss on it, I am just hoping to minimize it :biggrin: