PDA

View Full Version : blue tip stag frags

smokinreefer
12-05-2003, 07:02 PM
i've been letting my tank do its own thing for a few weeks and i've noticed that my blue tip stag is encroaching a neighboring acro colony...so its time for it to get a trimming...i will be able to make a couple frags of fair size...$10 each, fresh unmounted cuttings.

http://members.shaw.ca/smokinreefer/topdown%20002.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/smokinreefer/bluestag%20008%20(Medium)%20(Small).jpg

robbyville
12-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Hi Shao,

I would love one or maybe if it could be two frags cut as one! I should be coming into Vancouver in the next couple of weeks or so. Any chance of saving one, or do you have the ability to ship Greyhound to Whistler?

Let me know, and thanks,

Rob

smokinreefer
12-05-2003, 07:33 PM
rob, no problem, just let me know when your in town.

LostMind
12-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Shao!

Thats an amazing looking coral. Can I grab a frag if there are any avail pls.

Aquattro
12-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Shao, does yours grow stupidly fast? Mine is probably the fastest growing coral in the tank.

Jack
12-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Shao, let me get my tank up! :mrgreen:

christyf5
12-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Ooh, put me in line too Shao, for the next time I'm over!!
:biggrin:
Christy :)

Jason McK
12-05-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey Shao,
If there is any still available I would love to get one off you

Jason

smokinreefer
12-05-2003, 11:39 PM
lostmind, jackets...
no problem, just let me know when you guys are thinking of coming by.

jack, whatever man, you've had plenty of time to set that thing up!! :lol:
no worries, i'll hook you up when your ready.

thanks for all the responses...for all of those interested, ive replied to in the thread or through PM, just let me know when you are thinking of stopping by.

but for now, theyre all spoken for...i still need some for myself!!! :mrgreen: but if it grows back stupidly fast like brads, then i'll have more in no time!!

p.s. i do have a few other frags available as well, if i have time i'll post them up, otherwise you can check them out when you stop by...they will all be fresh cuttings, i just havent got the time to mount them. just off the top of my head, i have another stag available, tan birdsnest, orange cap, tan/greenisg cap, garg. :biggrin:

Old Guy
12-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Looks like mighty fine butterfly food to me. :mrgreen:

robbyville
12-06-2003, 05:39 PM
Thanks Shao,

I may see about coming into town on Monday however it would have to be during the daytime. Would you be around or do you work weekdays? If not then I will try to schedule around a weekend. I am trying to stock up on frags so I might pick up a few if you still have more available.

Thanks,

Rob

smokinreefer
12-06-2003, 06:10 PM
hey, i wont be home until 7ish during the week.

robbyville
12-06-2003, 10:08 PM
ok thanks, I have a board meeting in the evening so Monday will not work. If possible please hold onto them for me, I will try and get down there next weekend.

If not let me know, it sounds like you often have these available!

best,

Rob