PDA

View Full Version : FT/FF: Green Sinularia

ScubaSteve
10-20-2010, 05:27 AM
I think I'm needing to frag down my electric green sinularia as it is becoming unruly and unkempt. I'll have a couple frags a few inches long to trade or give away for free.

I'd like to trade frags and possibly cash for some sps frags, otherwise I'll give it away for free to anyone who can tell me:

One of the three possible growth forms montipora danae takes on and what geographical location it's from!

As usualy, preference goes to newbies but it's open to everyone.

Cheers!

Foxface
10-20-2010, 05:38 AM
I'd be interested. Your pm is full.

Zoaelite
10-20-2010, 05:49 AM
I don't know about the danae but I'm pretty sure montipora species are encrusting, plating or branching. annnddd

In the Indo-West Pacific, this species is found in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, the southwest and northern Indian Ocean, the central Indo-Pacific, Australia, South-east Asia, Japan and the east China Sea, the oceanic West Pacific, and the Central Pacific. Palau and South Marianas (Randall 1995).

Kevin you going to ship that to me :razz:.

ScubaSteve
10-20-2010, 07:48 AM
I don't know about the danae but I'm pretty sure montipora species are encrusting, plating or branching. annnddd

In the Indo-West Pacific, this species is found in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, the southwest and northern Indian Ocean, the central Indo-Pacific, Australia, South-east Asia, Japan and the east China Sea, the oceanic West Pacific, and the Central Pacific. Palau and South Marianas (Randall 1995).

Kevin you going to ship that to me :razz:.

Ok, full points on geographical location but you missed the characteristic growth pattern of this particular species (you also missed two very important growth forms of monti's)... sooooo... I guess you only get a small piece. Let me go find an envelope and stamps... :razz:

To everyone who's message was bounced: My bad, I have yet to learn that FREE anywhere in a post tends to fill my mailbox quickly. Please try again, I know the order in which people were bounced.