PDA

View Full Version : whos got the meanest clowns!!!!????

reefwars
10-19-2010, 03:20 PM
well mine is a fe male cinnamon clown , she use to like me then something changed one day and now were mortal enemies i had to remove her from my display as i couldnt do anything without being attacked.now that shes alot bigger its gotten worse she actually takes chunks out of my arm on the soft flesh and has drawn blood a few times, for a cinn shes quite mean......shes killed her mate of over a year and almost killed her new mate when i added him......to this day as soon as my arm hits the tank its on she has no fear whatsoever and wants me dead lol:)

Mrfish55
10-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I can't take full credit as I inherited them from Marie, but I have the nastiest pair of Clarkki clowns around.

reefwars
10-19-2010, 03:41 PM
I can't take full credit as I inherited them from Marie, but I have the nastiest pair of Clarkki clowns around.

HAHAHA c'mon elaborate any blood or guts what makes em nasty lol:):) thanks for sharing:)

Milad
10-19-2010, 04:12 PM
my stupid female cinnamon is the meanest PMS bitch known to man. I cant put my hand in the tank without getting bitten. Ive tried catching her to get her out of the tank but she to quick. The other day I put my hand in to feed her anemone and she charged my hand and went inbetween my fingers and got stuck, and she was wiggling her tail to try to get out, lol. I of course laughed and let her go but then realized I could have caught her and taken her out!!

she hasnt drawn blood yet but thats not what scares me. I have a urchin in the tank and everytime she bites me i jump and a few times my hand almost hit the urchin. Now I just prepare my self to get bitten.

globaldesigns
10-19-2010, 04:14 PM
I got the dumbest, does that count.

Milad
10-19-2010, 04:14 PM
o and the funny thing is I name my fish after my friends. Before all this started I named her Tricia because her lil guy looked like my friend jayme and tricia and jayme hang out alot. Well I really dont get along with tricia and we fight all the time.... I guess it was only a mater of time for the clown to start acting like tricia.

Lance
10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Nope! You guys are all wrong. My Fire Clowns are definitely the meanest, nastiest, rottenest, horribleist clowns around. Since I got them a BTA I can't go anywhere within two feet of the nem or it is instant attack. If I put my face up to the glass they come rocketing out of the nem and straight for my eyes. I have to either wear a glove or keep a net in the other hand to do any work on that side of the tank. The female got me good one day and I pulled my hand back and cracked my elbow on the euro-bracing; thought I was gonna pass out for a second there: funny bone my ass!

reefwars
10-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Nope! You guys are all wrong. My Fire Clowns are definitely the meanest, nastiest, rottenest, horribleist clowns around. Since I got them a BTA I can't go anywhere within two feet of the nem or it is instant attack. If I put my face up to the glass they come rocketing out of the nem and straight for my eyes. I have to either wear a glove or keep a net in the other hand to do any work on that side of the tank. The female got me good one day and I pulled my hand back and cracked my elbow on the euro-bracing; thought I was gonna pass out for a second there: funny bone my ass!

Reminds of when I went to Karens house here in the city along time ago she's got a pair of tomato clowns about 13yrs old I think anyways it's Ben quite a while lol but they were huge!!!! And in order to cut frags I had to fight off her clowns with a stick in order to get her hand in the tank, boy they were mean and ugly looking lol she told me they've taken huge chunks out of her and drew blood all the time:)

Milad I had the same problem with my Fiji foxface , my clowns and foxface were raise together and hung out side by side and my clown would attack me and I would get startled sometimes and almost brush into my foxface. Hence the reason I sold him, same with my lion

lance I also stuck my elbow on the eurobrace because of my clown and totally know what you mean about not being funny lol :)

kevNnic
10-19-2010, 06:27 PM
i can't complain about my clowns, they leave me alone for the most part, havent had to get very close to their RBTA, its my damn spotted head goby that tries to eat me everytime im in the tank. lol i dont know if he is just hungry or if he hates me, anything that enters the tank he is all over it! chomping away at my arm hand, scrubbers etc, just glad it doesn't hurt. :mrgreen:

ScubaSteve
10-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Sorry guys, but I've got the meanest Maroon Gold Stripe. Not only does this bastard take chunks out of me, it has actually bitten on hard enough that I have been able to lift the f***er out of the water!

Oh, and get this this! Not only does she try to attack me through the glass, she has actually JUMPED at the surface to get me when I am leaning over the tank to do something!

And the worst part is... it's not even my fish! I'm fishsitting for a friend while he's away until December. This fish might get the boot before then...

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I've had both Gold & white striped Maroons in the past where the big female would pick up corals and toss them. My female could pull a 20 head frogspawn out of its hole and toss it into the sandbed, killing several heads each time. How's that for b!tchy!!!!

reefwars
10-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I've had both Gold & white striped Maroons in the past where the big female would pick up corals and toss them. My female could pull a 20 head frogspawn out of its hole and toss it into the sandbed, killing several heads each time. How's that for b!tchy!!!!

Crazy eh I think people underestimate their strength mine does the same will pick up small Sps coral On concrete plugs swim out a bit and shake it like a dog does with a toy lol .....but a huge frogspawn that's tough for sure :)

globaldesigns
10-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Crazy eh I think people underestimate their strength mine does the same will pick up small Sps coral On concrete plugs swim out a bit and shake it like a dog does with a toy lol .....but a huge frogspawn that's tough for sure :)

Mine actually moves large pieces of LR... One of the reasons I hate the thing. If it isn't glued down he will move it. Between him destroying the landscaping and moving all sand around him to bare bottom glass, plus hosting to 3 different things is the reason I call him soooooo DUMB.

reefwars
10-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Mine actually moves large pieces of LR... One of the reasons I hate the thing. If it isn't glued down he will move it. Between him destroying the landscaping and moving all sand around him to bare bottom glass, plus hosting to 3 different things is the reason I call him soooooo DUMB.

Too funny lol:)

Lance
10-19-2010, 10:13 PM
It's funny how many people take the cute little "Nemo" home with them, not realizing they've just purchased a blood thirsty killing machine.

marie
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
One has to remember clowns are damsels in striped pajamas......

hound96
10-19-2010, 11:03 PM
my female gold stripe maroon clown was so mad the other day she bit the end of my thumb and then threw my young squamosa clam at the glass

Sean
10-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Holy crap,

I thought it was my feeding habbits that got my clown all ****ed off at me. They were soo ****y that when they passed away i stop putting fish in my tank. Only fish in there is a shrimp goby and he is too scared of anything I named him Skiddish.