PDA

View Full Version : guaging intereste for gorgonian frags in edmonton

reefwars
10-17-2010, 10:00 PM
hey im going to be making frags of one of my gorgoinian corals its a purple frilly gorgonian its a photosynthetic gorg and more for experienced hobbysts ,i just want to see if anyone is interested.... the frags will be very small but only $5 each or a trade for other small frags...once i cut them they will need time to heal so if anyones interested pls let me know and i will cut away:)

canadianbigkat
10-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Ill take 2 pm me when ready.
Thanks

hey im going to be making frags of one of my gorgoinian corals its a purple frilly gorgonian its a photosynthetic gorg and more for experienced hobbysts ,i just want to see if anyone is interested.... the frags will be very small but only $5 each or a trade for other small frags...once i cut them they will need time to heal so if anyones interested pls let me know and i will cut away:)

reefwars
10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
sweet i just so happen to have a couple cut already cut them a few days ago so as soon as they join onto the plug or rubble its your:)i will keep you posted:)

The Grizz
10-18-2010, 12:54 AM
do you have any pics of the piece before you cut it or of the frags. I would like one if it is photosynthetic.

reefwars
10-18-2010, 01:46 AM
hey grizz mine is just like this one i will post a pic of mine when i can find a good picture:)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVPCoIHVYzSw_ZUMYxTPas2SZn6Hnrb 8KuM9DWW1ZuKSwXcnk&t=1&usg=__N8UWLhwt7k80NtKcAV5CoeibFqM=

intarsiabox
10-18-2010, 01:50 AM
I'll take a couple when they are ready to go as well! Thanks.:smile:

reefwars
10-18-2010, 01:58 AM
ok sounds good all in all ill probably have 5-10 frags ill try to get them to attach to a plug but i think they will heal to rubble easier as they need a small hole to plant there roots in to grow:)