PDA

View Full Version : holy god more baby snails lol|||

reefwars
10-10-2010, 05:21 PM
well its happened again a little while ago had a small cyano outbreak and upon further inspection i noticed i had about 100 baby turbo snails in my 33g tank ive given some away and i still ended up with about 50 snails about a 1/4" long ive been noticing their numbers go down lately and nothing but big ones left i assume my cinn clowns or snowflake eel ate them as they are the only livestock

now today as i admiring some new zoa's i notice about a 100 more baby snails lol they are everywhere iddy biddy snails so small the eyes can barely see. i guess i should have known as i did remove about a teasoopn size piece of cyano last night:)

free snails!!!!!!!

Seth72
10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
well its happened again a little while ago had a small cyano outbreak and upon further inspection i noticed i had about 100 baby turbo snails in my 33g tank ive given some away and i still ended up with about 50 snails about a 1/4" long ive been noticing their numbers go down lately and nothing but big ones left i assume my cinn clowns or snowflake eel ate them as they are the only livestock

now today as i admiring some new zoa's i notice about a 100 more baby snails lol they are everywhere iddy biddy snails so small the eyes can barely see. i guess i should have known as i did remove about a teasoopn size piece of cyano last night:)

free snails!!!!!!!

Can we see some pictures please....sounds really cute.:biggrin:

reefwars
10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
when my friend jeff has time to come over with his camera ill get some pictures , they are very small now but will grow fast if anything like the last batch.its nice their backs are all a nice colour black and soon coraline will find them and they will be just more purple specks in the algae:) i did have the origional mama but i havent seen her in a long time so im guessing this new batch is from the last new batch and i can see a pattern happening here where ill be removing alot of snails soon to keep numbers down:)