PDA

View Full Version : FS Aqua C Remora Pro (and a few other items)

randy123
10-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Aqua C Remora Pro- was a good and capable skimmer, but too small for the new setup. Was about 240.00 new 8 months ago, asking 150.00.

http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/ps-acremp/Aqua+C+Remora+Pro+Hang-On+Protein+Skimmer.html

SeaClone (forgot model number) Skimmer- What the wonderful saleperson sold me when I was making my first setup and didn't know it was the biggest POS on the market. Free-just get it out of my house

Bioballs (2 boxes) - $5/box

Various heaters (pm if interested and I will dig up the info) Cheap.

Fluval 450 canister filter- $75

will update with more stuff later...

randy123
10-11-2010, 02:56 AM
bump

bignose
10-11-2010, 03:50 AM
haha I fell for the seaclone skimmer when I first started. Perhaps someone can convert to a reactor.

bvlester
10-11-2010, 06:09 AM
SeaClone I have colected a couple that have ben free bies I want to cut one at the base and make a plate with holes in it to make a bio pellet reactor. you could try it too I know a guy that turned one into a phosban reactor and it worked well he had to use a smaller power head.

Bill

randy123
10-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I've heard of people coverting them into HOB fuges too...it seems they have several uses...just not skimming:lol:

Don't need another reactor (already set up that way), but if anyone wants to give it a go its all theirs.

Cranky When Wet
10-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi Randy,
Do you have all the skimmer parts; does everything run properly; anything need updating; any other things you think are important that I should know?
Would you consider putting on Grey dog bus if possible or shipping to me in Calgary somehow?
Bunny >:-)