PDA

View Full Version : The time has come, LF 130+ gallon tank. 72inch+

tony_3a
10-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey guys the time has come, I am looking to do this before christmas because I want the tank up and running when family will be over.
I will go through what i am looking for.

72 inches long.
Nothing less that 18 inch deep.
Nothing over 26 inches tall.
72Lx18-24Hx24D would be ideal.
Drilled with One overflow or two either internal or external, would prefer a herbie overflow just for noise. But if the rest if the tank was what i was looking for i would settle for not a herbie.
Tank needs to be near perfect condition as it will be going into my main floor living room/dining room(open concept house, tank is always in view)
If you have a nice stand that is in good shape I would be interested in it.

Also need a sump if you have one to go with it, or you guys can also post here for sumps, I would like a minimum 40 gallon sump.

I also need lights for it, I would like a t5/mh combo 250w.

Need a skimmer as well, but i will probably end up buying that from the guys at oceanic corals. I would get the tank custom made but they said they are booked up until well after christmas.

I am very serious about this, if you have the right setup for me, i would be interested in buying very soon.

Thanks for your time, You can PM me for these things, or post on this thread i know there is a lot of different things i listed.

Tony:mrgreen:

Ps I will be checking Canreef multiple times a day, and will be very quick to respond.

tony_3a
10-09-2010, 06:36 PM
bump! Someone has to have a tank they are looking to sell?