PDA

View Full Version : Put Barret Anthias with Royal Gramma

Coleus
10-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I am thinking putting pair of Anthias into my tank which already have a pair of Royal Grarmma.

Will this cause any problems because if the similar in color and shape?

TIA

George
10-07-2010, 09:29 PM
You meant bartlett? Bartlett Anthias is the most aggressive anthias I have (and I do have a few different types of anthias). But they don't do real damage, they just chase the other fish from time to time and especially during feeding time. I have a female/male pair so that make them more aggressive.

Spiny
10-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I've added a juvi royal gramma to my tank that has 3 established bartletts for a while and they never gave each other a second look

paddyob
10-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I've added a juvi royal gramma to my tank that has 3 established bartletts for a while and they never gave each other a second look

They are not very similar in color at all (from pics I saw). Why are you concerned? Anthias bad a@@ mofos?

paddyob
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
I am thinking putting pair of Anthias into my tank which already have a pair of Royal Grarmma.

Will this cause any problems because if the similar in color and shape?

TIA

And also.... you have a "pair of Grammas"?

What size tank and how long have you had them? I would almost be interested in doing so in my own tank. Royal Grammas are wicked!

Coleus
10-09-2010, 03:10 AM
My tank is 155 gallon and i already put 3 different types anthias in there and they seems fine now.