PDA

View Full Version : Clown disappeared.

jay2x
10-01-2010, 06:48 AM
I have 4 clowns, 1 star and stripe puffer, 1 pearl puffer, 1 foxface, 2 mandarin goby, 1 hawkfish flame, 3-4 damsels..

I don't know what happened but one of my clown fish disappeared I have 3 left :cry: i just noticed it. I searched everywhere for the fish i thought a rock fell or something. didn't find it. I have never seen my puffer chase after them...so mysterious...something may not be compatible.

=( need help

My overflow is a overflow box using siphon, i don't think he's there. checked the sump too.

reefwars
10-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Your damsels are probably reaking havoc their quite mean

jay2x
10-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Your damsels are probably reaking havoc their quite mean

I checked pipes and everything it's not there =( no corpse found, unless eaten by the puffers

Jfish
10-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Its very possible he passed away during the night and your clean up crew left no evidence. I'd also check the area surrounding the tank and behind the tank as its possible that he jumped.

jay2x
10-01-2010, 04:18 PM
nvm I see it now it's on the ground dead. but I have glasstops...can't belive it jumped out from that small amount of space not covered by my glasstops..:cry:

dsaundry
10-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Lost one of my favorite clowns, I had her over 3 years, tons of personality and never any inclination of jumping, came in one Monday to work and she was on the floor...lost a scooter blenny the other day, never ever seen a scooter blenny jump and in both cases, not a ton of room either.:cry:

Sean
10-01-2010, 04:30 PM
The other 3 clown fish are most likely saying. "He always said he was going to do it... i just never thought he would."

jay2x
10-01-2010, 05:30 PM
The other 3 clown fish are most likely saying. "He always said he was going to do it... i just never thought he would."

I think they had a bet.