PDA

View Full Version : Our unofficial mini-meet yesterday...

Son Of Skyline
12-01-2003, 06:31 PM
So yesterday Adam (One Divided) and I strolled into J&L to meet Chris (pocilipora). Inside we find Shao (smokinreefer) talking to Darren (DJ88) and we all end up crowding the fish room and chatting it up, although I don't think Darren remembered me (i've only met him once before).

What's the point you ask?

If we can get 5 of us together by fluke on a casual Sunday then our official Vancouver meet better be huge :razz:

I can't wait :mrgreen:

Chad
12-01-2003, 07:19 PM
So yesterday Adam (One Divided) and I strolled into J&L to meet Chris (pocilipora). Inside we find Shao (smokinreefer) talking to Darren (DJ88) and we all end up crowding the fish room and chatting it up, although I don't think Darren remembered me (i've only met him once before).

What's the point you ask?

If we can get 5 of us together by fluke on a casual Sunday then our official Vancouver meet better be huge :razz:

I can't wait :mrgreen:

I have been in there many times, I am sure I have bumped into a few people from here there.. but no one wears "canreef" name tags.. so.. I don't bother asking :biggrin:

Chad

dekay
12-01-2003, 07:25 PM
I was actually there too :cool: Didn't realize it until I heard someone mention canreef though. But I was already on my way out.

LostMind
12-02-2003, 12:28 AM
I go there nearly every second day. Havent met anyone from here :(

canreef needs a secret handshake! heh.

EmilyB
12-02-2003, 01:31 AM
You just don't interrogate people in the line up enough...... :lol: :razz:

LostMind
12-02-2003, 02:51 AM
You just don't interrogate people in the line up enough...... :lol: :razz:

heh, that was funny :)

I actually tend to go in the early afternoons to avoid traffic... since I work from home I can get away with a little hookie here and there. But that means the stores are generally empty when I go...

EmilyB
12-02-2003, 03:45 AM
Well, if you think that was funny, I twice went thru:

Deb says: "I met "Lost Mind" - Kris asks" You've lost your mind?"

Christy comes out and I say "I met "Lost Mind" - Christy replies "you lost your mind?"

:rolleyes: :razz:

LostMind
12-02-2003, 04:32 AM
hehe :)

I like it!

I gotta brush up on my interrogation techniques now...

Bob I
12-02-2003, 04:38 AM
The Calgary Reefing Club was planning on a logo we could all wear. The idea appears to have headed nowhere :question:

Quinn
12-02-2003, 04:41 AM
Pushy pushy. I'll finish my version over the holidays. I'm done for the term on Wednesday. Praise God.

Son Of Skyline
12-02-2003, 06:19 AM
My girlfriend makes enough fun of me as it is, I'll pass on the handshake and logo :lol:

LostMind
12-02-2003, 07:03 AM
yours too? mine thinks I am insane for the money I spend and geeky for visiting the fishstore so often :)

Chad
12-02-2003, 03:22 PM
yours too? mine thinks I am insane for the money I spend and geeky for visiting the fishstore so often :)

Hehe, my girlfriend has given up on coming with me these days.. I spend too much time in there..

Chad