PDA

View Full Version : LF: Cool Chalice Frags

ScubaSteve
09-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, I've been looking for a nice chalice (ie. out of the ordinary) for a while and I never seem to have any luck at the shops nor can I seem to find a place where I can order them (USA = no ship). So I'm wonderin' if there is anyone out there who has a frag or frags of some chalices? :biggrin:

Ron99
09-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Both Ocean Aquatics and Oceanic Corals had nice chalice frags the last time I looked.

ScubaSteve
09-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I've got some from OA before but I always seem to miss out on the really epic ones (like the ones in their display tank!). I keep meaning to drive out to Oceanic but it's hard for me to find the time to drive all the way out there (PhD student and CTO of tech company = no time).

Atomikk
09-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Hello? Have you checked out some of ours? We are adding more to our store every day. There are a couple of watermelon chalice frags that we will have available, as well as..... the miami hurricane (it all depends on how it survives the cuttings).

Ryan
09-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Scott has some of the purple chalice frags that was at RC Lethbridge. Really nice purple and blue.

ScubaSteve
09-30-2010, 09:03 PM
I said COOL chalice frags... I'm kidding, I'm kidding... just breaking balls... I do check your site regularly to see if you have anything new (I like your stuff and am waiting for you to put up some new paly's and zoas I don't have!) AND I did see the miami vice. I'd be interested one of them bad boys if it pulls through.

I am really looking for something snazzy... like, acid trip snazzy. You guys might have a chalice like that but I don't really see it in the pictures (no offense meant!). If you do, show me!

Atomikk
09-30-2010, 09:49 PM
The maimi vice is one thing, we also have the famous Miami Hurricane

look:

http://www.reeffarmers.com/auctioned_miamihurricane_colony.jpg

Atomikk
09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
We recently picked up a multicolored chalice, that will awe a lot of people. We got to give it time to heal a bit. We will have frags in a month or so.