PDA

View Full Version : FS: Euroreef RC 180 skimmer

Coleus
09-29-2010, 07:18 AM
I have a 1.5 years old Euro-Reef RC180 Recirculating Protein Skimmer w/pump for sale. PENDING

Description:
The Euro-Reef TM RC Series are the premier line of protein skimmers in the aquarium industry today. Hand made in the U.S.A., the unparalleled performance of these skimmers is attributed to the unique design and critical attention to detail that goes into the fabrication of each and every skimmer:
- Only the finest materials and the most accurate CNC machining allow us to make the highest quality products time after time.

- A sophisticated hot air welding technique is utilized for the joining of PVC and cast acrylic materials which ensures a bond of the highest quality and greatest durability of any skimmer made today.

- Custom modified pumps, “Euro-Air TM” venturis, and “Euro-Wheel TM” pinwheel style impellers are combined to create that incredible volume of micro bubbles that provide the immense surface area resulting in unrivaled quick removal or organics resulting in a healthy aquarium.

- The pumps we use run cool, quiet, and they consume very little power compared to the “high pressure rated pumps” required by most skimmers on the market today.
- The efficiency achieved with this design translates into higher performance at a lower operating cost to you!

he RC Series skimmers can be used in sump or externally and offer the best configuration of pump, body and cup to achieve the highest possible organic extraction per pass. In this design, the pump is mounted directly on to the body in a closed loop allowing the pump to draw water from the body, take in air, shred it and return it to the skimmer body at a point higher in the chamber where there is less back pressure on the pump. This allows for greater pump efficiency and more air intake which means even more micro bubbles! System water must be supplied to the skimmer by an external source** allowing you to control the flow rate and dwell time and realize the ultimate in skimming efficiency.

Euro-Reef RC180 Specifications:

- Rated for aquarium systems of +/- 180 gallons with a medium bioload
- Comparative Rating: 450+gal.
- Footprint/ sump space required for skimmer: 9" x 20"
- Height: 24"
- Reaction chamber diameter: 8"
- Inlet sizes: 3/4 "
- Outlet size: 1.25"
- Pumps (included): 1 x Eheim pump
- Air intake: 960 lph
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=237&pictureid=4698

Retail price is over $1000, I want $550. This is RC model not the cheap CS model. Nothing is wrong with it, the tank that use it is being shutdown

Skimmerking
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Pictures seems to set the buyer at ease. just a thought

Coleus
10-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Pic posted

Coleus
10-05-2010, 03:00 AM
priced reduced

Skimmerking
10-05-2010, 03:31 AM
nice unit free bump..

Coleus
10-16-2010, 05:19 AM
bump

Skimmerking
10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
would to see a pic of it all cleaned up and the pump taken apart, and a close up of the impellar.

Coleus
10-19-2010, 04:32 PM
i will try to get it clean. However, i am not sure if i will able to ship it because it is freaking big

Skimmerking
10-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Stop your whining :mrgreen:

Coleus
10-20-2010, 10:07 PM
bump

Skimmerking
10-12-2011, 08:14 PM
contact Nanoreef he is looking for one

Coleus
10-13-2011, 08:37 PM
thanks mike