PDA

View Full Version : In need of Seahare

sunoka
09-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Good day all,
I have just moved to Kelowna and need to find a Seahare to do some house cleaning. If anybody can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Cheers WS

lockrookie
09-25-2010, 01:15 AM
colby at bayside is having a sale .....sea hare is reduced

bkelly
09-25-2010, 03:58 AM
chris at interior reef can get you one hes in kelowna

bvlester
09-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Wayne both places are good. I believe bayside is closerto you. when you are comming up to the bridge comming from kalowna side turn left watch for it on your left hand side in a small stip mall.. If I am wrong fill in the info so he gets there he lives on the westbank side of the Lake.

Bill

sunoka
09-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Wayne both places are good. I believe bayside is closerto you. when you are comming up to the bridge comming from kalowna side turn left watch for it on your left hand side in a small stip mall.. If I am wrong fill in the info so he gets there he lives on the westbank side of the Lake.

Bill

Can I get an address ? or street name , ph# would be good also.

bkelly
09-25-2010, 04:20 PM
hi
Interior reef is out of his home in Kelowna - in Rutland
his name is Chris at 317 5235
Bayside is in Saskatchewan Colby is great to deal with
if you need any help let me know I just went through the algae battle and finally won!
also J&L has some in right now in Burnaby - vendor on this site.

bkelly
09-25-2010, 04:30 PM
think the other store Bill is talking about is Pet City on Lakeshore past KLO they have healthy stuff but usually dont special order, J&L did have them a couple weeks ago they are closer than Bayside, Bill said Interior reef couldnt help you? Chris is a bit busy with his new store I think but ask him again he usually is always doing a livestock order and his supplier has some when Ive needed them. Interior reef has a web site.
hoe tis helps