PDA

View Full Version : Gone to a good home

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-22-2010, 04:39 AM
I had a big ich outbreak that killed most of my fish over the past few months but these guys have survived and seem to be past the worst of the disease.

They have ich but otherwise look good, active and still eat normally.

I was going to QT them in hyposalinity and then sell them but I figure someone may want to take them and deal with the ich. You would have to come get them soon though or I would like to start to treat them.

Prefer they go to the same home if possible. 75G and up please (Tang police go find something better to do).

Yellow 2"
Yellow Eye Kole 2.5"

jay2x
09-22-2010, 05:14 AM
I had a big ich outbreak that killed most of my fish over the past few months but these guys have survived and seem to be past the worst of the disease.

They have ich but otherwise look good, active and still eat normally.

I was going to QT them in hyposalinity and then sell them but I figure someone may want to take them and deal with the ich. You would have to come get them soon though or I would like to start to treat them.

Prefer they go to the same home if possible. 75G and up please (Tang police go find something better to do).

Yellow 2"
Yellow Eye Kole 2.5"

PM'd

ultreef
09-22-2010, 06:47 AM
I hope you find someone that knows how to treat ich and will do their best to cure them. Not send them to the grave.

GreenSpottedPuffer
09-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Wow, that was a lot of PM's. Most of them give me no idea of what size tank they would go to and are just quick "I will take them"...

I have found someone who is going to QT them and then put them in his reef.

If I don't get back to you, sorry there are just too many PM's

frd72
09-22-2010, 05:30 PM
free is always fast no matter what...:mrgreen: