PDA

View Full Version : Showing off.

Bob I
11-30-2003, 01:47 AM
If you look at Canadianreef's backgrounds you will see the first one called "Zoo Heaven" I am proud to say I have all but the big blue one in my tanks. Now just to get them to grow quickly. Then I can have some for everyone.
:BIG: :multi:

christyf5
11-30-2003, 02:08 AM
Wow Bob! Thats impressive :eek: . Can I be first in line? :wink:

Christy :)

Bob I
11-30-2003, 02:17 AM

Absotively. The ones in the upper right with the pink centres could be fragged now. Why, I could even supply a glass of premium Gewurztraminer to go with them :eek: I am surprised I could spell that as I have just had some. :smilecol: :silly:

EmilyB
11-30-2003, 02:26 AM

Absotively. The ones in the upper right with the pink centres could be fragged now. Why, I could even supply a glass of premium Gewurztraminer to go with them :eek: I am surprised I could spell that as I have just had some. :smilecol: :silly:

Now, Bob...Christy is way too young and innocent to be absotive about anything. :mrgreen: :razz:

Bob I
11-30-2003, 02:28 AM

Now, Bob...Christy is way too young and innocent to be absotive about anything. :mrgreen: :razz:

Sure, of course. She is younger than 10 then I assume. :B-fly:

kuatto
11-30-2003, 02:52 AM
This might sound like a stupid question,but with all the differant colors zoos come in are there any differences in care?

Jim

EmilyB
11-30-2003, 02:58 AM
Not that I see, kuatto, except it appears some grab large food, and others don't.

You will also find that zoos will appear different colors under different types of light...

AJ_77
11-30-2003, 03:12 AM
Put me down for second in line, then. :biggrin:

Those orange ones are impressive!

Bob I
11-30-2003, 03:35 AM
This might sound like a stupid question,but with all the differant colors zoos come in are there any differences in care?

Jim

That is twice in one day for Deb. Care is the same, but they all appear to have different timing for reacting to things. I had three arrive from down east. They arrived with a temperature of 15.3 degrees. One opened up right away, one took three weeks, and one simply died. As to light, the ones I am selling are fluorescent green under 10000K, but change to fluorescent orange under actinic. :lol:

Bob I
11-30-2003, 03:38 AM
Put me down for second in line, then. :biggrin:

Those orange ones are impressive!

For sure, we will probably have to wait for six months though. You are right, those orange ones are great. They even look good under a crappy Coralife 10000K light. :eek: