PDA

View Full Version : 17lbs live rock & Mystery Wrasse

Sumdood
09-16-2010, 05:21 AM
EDIT: Wrasse & Rock sold, still looking for the stuff on my list though :)

I've got 17lbs of spare good live rock for sale $75 obo and a Mystery Wrasse for $150. I'd guess Mystery Wrasse is around 5-6" in size, quite big and had him over a year. Also got about a ziploc bag of micro algae I'm not gonna use and some freshwater plants so if someone comes for the other stuff can take that too. Would prefer trading +/- cash for stuff and have included list of things/fish I'd like. For the Wrasse I'd prefer getting a nice looking fish in the deal to placate my dad who doesn't want it to go :P
Cheers :)

Will Trade For:

Brittle Starfish
Gobies, Firefish, butterflyfish, non-aggressive colourful fish
Feather Duster
Replacement LED's (Hexagonal for Coralife Aqualight Lunar Model)

ElGuappo
09-16-2010, 07:09 AM
good post... i like the "will trade for" section...

Sumdood
09-17-2010, 03:49 AM
the price for the live rock is obo, and would trade it for like a BTA, or gobie & starfish & feather duster . And the price for the Mystery Wrasse is pretty firm if just paying cash as I would much prefer to get a fish in the trade :) But if trading with a fish than its not really so firm :) For example would trade the mystery wrasse for like a magnificent foxface or ex. auriga butterflyfish & ballast & replacement LEDs.

Sumdood
09-18-2010, 07:12 AM
No one needs any live rock??
$60 bucks and take some free micro algae and some freshwater plants :)
Or looking for a Yellow watchman, so would take that and $30. Or still looking for most of the stuff above :)

Sumdood
09-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Live rock for $50, need it gone by Monday night, otherwise will just go to a pet store. Also still got some micro algae for free, freshwater plants have started going bad since they're just in a box. Mystery Wrasse want to trade in the next 3 days or just gonna keep it and hopefully it doesn't eat my shrimp :P Also willing to let the wrasse go for around $100 worth if get a fish in the trade.

Sumdood
09-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Live rock is gone thanks

300g
09-21-2010, 01:06 AM
any pics of wrasse ?

Sumdood
09-21-2010, 04:46 AM
Okay got some pics up :)
Theres 20 here: http://sumdood.imgur.com/animals
Leaving to uni on friday so if its not gone before then probably will keep it as don't want to leave my parents with getting it out.

kien
09-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Will Trade For:

Bubble Tip Anemone
Brittle Starfish
Magnificent Foxface
Gobies, Firefish, butterflyfish, non-aggressive colourful fish
Feather Duster
Coralife Ballast (Model SPL-265R-JS)
Coralife Mounting Legs
Replacement LED's (Hexagonal for Coralife Aqualight Lunar Model)
Silicone Bands
Clip on Fans

Sweet!! I just happen to have a drawer full of LIVESTRONG bands with your name on them! I'll trade you the whole drawer full for the mystery wrasse :-D

Sumdood
09-21-2010, 08:07 AM
lol :P
Well, I don't know anyone else with my name so quite a feat for them all to have my name on them that I couldn't possibly refuse :lol:

300g
09-22-2010, 12:09 AM
thanks for photo:lol:,pm sent.