PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pics????

spawn
09-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Can someone please explain H.T.F. to post pics on canreef. I've tried off my computer, I've tried using photobucket, I've read an old post by aquattro. Thanks, to no avail.???????? WTF

o.c.d.
09-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Why don't you ask your computer.. o ya.. pc ....Would you like me to come over and show you how to use that dirty PC... before you throw it across the deck.. breath in.. hold.. and let it out. Feel better. Call me dude I try to sort you out

Milad
09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
let me make it easy for you
click this link:
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNjEzMzA5

install dropbox (probably best thing you will install on your computer)
it will make a folder on your computer in your documents call "my dropbox"
open that folder, should see one that says public
put your picture in there
right click on it, click on "copy publick link"
come to can reef, click on the image tag when creating a post, and paste the link you just copied in.

works great, you will start seeing this more and more around the web as it catches on, probably one of the hotest things right now.

Milad
09-15-2010, 10:54 PM
forgot to mention the benefits

anything you put in your my dropbox folder syncs to any machine you have my dropbox on

your data is on a network so its basically a backup

since it syncs to all machines you have dropbox on, you can grab it on your IPhone too.

basically its the best ever

spawn
09-15-2010, 11:00 PM
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae199/spawn26/tamkshots009-1.jpg

Milad
09-15-2010, 11:06 PM
photobucket?! thats so 1995 man, im trying to get you in the "know"

spawn
09-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Does this look awesome @ 4 months?

o.c.d.
09-16-2010, 02:39 AM
Milad thank you for the info on dropbox very cool i'm always moving stuff although my Mac syncs with my iphone and ipad already when plugged in together. If I got it right drop auto syncs even better.
I'll show spawn flintstone how it will make his PC act more like a Mac.

Milad
09-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Milad thank you for the info on dropbox very cool i'm always moving stuff although my Mac syncs with my iphone and ipad already when plugged in together. If I got it right drop auto syncs even better.
I'll show spawn flintstone how it will make his PC act more like a Mac.

NP OCD, thats what I do - Make people's day easier, im an IT Analyst so I gota keep my eye on these things.