PDA

View Full Version : i need a fish sitter for a beautiful tang:)

reefwars
09-14-2010, 03:09 AM
hey all so my display is just about empty and i have a buyer for the tank on thursday the few corals i have left are going in a small tank and same with the small fish but i have a moral dilema...my yellow tang:)

i was going to sell him but i want to keep him in my next set up but it wont be ready till around christmas so if i cant find a buyer for him by wednesday night i need to make a decision.......can anyone babysit a med sized yellow tang in perfect health and beautiful color possibly for a few months???? in return i can pay or give coral but he needs to be in a fair sized tank or id just keep him here any takers i would greatly appreciate it???

Llamarama
09-14-2010, 03:19 AM
wish it was for friday :( my tank will be ready by then hopefully and I could babysit for you....let me know if you don't figure anything out and maybe we can work something out thursday or friday

reefwars
09-14-2010, 03:26 AM
no prob thanks.when the guy takes my tank on thurs ill be putting the nem in the 25g let me know what day you can get him as he is the size of that full tank lol:):)

Llamarama
09-14-2010, 03:28 AM
haha yeah it will be the weekend for sure i'll try for saturday

reefwars
09-14-2010, 04:38 AM
is your tank finished cycling though id hate to add him too early?? thanks:):)

Llamarama
09-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Yep all the rock and most of the water going in the tank is coming from my 2 other tanks that's have fish and coral in them now :) but I'll probably give it a day or two after everythings moved and make sure it's all good that's why I'm sayin the weekend

Edmonton newbie
09-14-2010, 05:24 AM
my 4 foot 50 gal is just sitting cycled waiting for my to find the right fishies if you need a foster home for a bit

reefwars
09-14-2010, 05:58 AM
thanks so much guys i really appreciate it, its just yellow's are such stress bags and get ich so easily id really need him to be in a fully stable tank and hes healthy now i wouldnt want to risk your system or the fish by introducing him so close to a finish cycle plus hes big at 5-6" so a 50g would be too small and if the levels arent right ...well if there was any fish who would feel it it would be a yellow tang their not that hardy:) thanks soooo much though guys i really really do appreciate the offer and glad your all so welcoming:)thanks guys:):)

im hoping i can get a buyer before wed if not im screwed lol prob be a free fish for grabs:)

reefwars
09-14-2010, 06:01 AM
if you dont see any cycle let me know deidra that may be what will go down:)thanks

Llamarama
09-14-2010, 06:05 AM
I'll text you Friday and let you know for sure what's goin on I wouldn't want him to be stressed at all and it's quite the drive I was just saying as a last resort kinda situation :) but I'll let you know what's up as soon as I know :)

Edmonton newbie
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
no prob he would be fine i just have corals and cleaner shrimp in there but your call