PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bali Tri color frags 1.5"+

imisky
09-06-2010, 04:31 AM
hey guys,

I have here roughly 6-8 frags of my bali tri color (purple bonsai) for sale.
The mother colony decided to pop off the rock where it was glued down so i took the chance to restart from scratch again with this guy. Resulting in multiple frags.

each frag has at least 2-3 main branches each being about 1.5"+ in size with multiple small branches coming out from it. A good starter miniature colony for anyone who wants a nice looking coral.

$40 per frag.

picture of one of the actual frags in the middle.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/imisky/IMG_3776.jpg

chris88
09-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Nice corals but your price is way to much for frags of that size.

BlueTang<3
09-06-2010, 02:42 PM
This coral is very rare his price is not too bad. I paid a lot for my frag when i bought it. :redface:

trilinearmipmap
09-06-2010, 04:04 PM
These look like the same frag I got off WhatCanYouDo. All of my other frags from him are colouring nicely but this one frag is turning very plain brown/tan. I am wondering what conditions (light/flow) this requires compared to other SPS and other Acros. It is under 8 x 54 Watts (was a Tek-Light, just changed it to a PowerModule) and it is about halfway down the tank under the glass centre brace. Does it need to be higher up and away from the brace, or is it more flow and water conditions that will make it colour up nicely?

TheMikey
09-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Nice corals but your price is way to much for frags of that size.

You're entitled to your opinion but as the frags belong to the OP, I think he's free to charge whatever he likes for them. If you think they're too expensive you don't have to buy them - no one's forcing you.

chris88
09-06-2010, 05:57 PM
it's a forum, i am voicing an opinion.

fencer
09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
That tricolor nana should be in the upper 1/3 of the tank. The ones I have exhibit excellent growth. As for current...should be strong but not direct. The growth density is very high so it is easy for debris to get stuck in between the fingers

imisky
09-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Woah i didnt know this thread had become a small battle ground to Chris88's comment

it's a forum, i am voicing an opinion.

please take a look at the rules in this forum

"Please keep cross chatter and discussion to a minimum.
If you don't like a price, but are interested in buying an item, please PM your offer to the seller. Actually, in general, please use PM's to price negotiate, it's just good nettiquette. Also please be mindful of going off on tangents or topics irrelevant to the sale, these can tend to dilute the purpose of the thread, which in this case is a sale of an item."

as for those that are interested these are fairly well colored corals and would benefit from high light, in my display tank is it sitting directly 6" under 150W MH. The frags and the picture was taken under 27W PAR38 spotlights LEDs