PDA

View Full Version : LF Styrofoam shipping coolers and cardboard boxes

whatcaneyedo
09-05-2010, 02:35 AM
I'm willing to trade coral to anyone in the PG area with used shipping cooler/box combos from old livestock orders. I know that I can make my own and I know that I can buy them from Total Pet. I'm just looking to re-use anything that I can before I resort to building or purchasing them.

zum14
09-05-2010, 03:00 AM
I got one 18X16X12 with a lid thats yours if you want it. Another one without a lid, not sure thats any use. I have access to lots of boxs too, what size are you after?

whatcaneyedo
09-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Great, I'll take them. I'm not in any hurry so I'll just get them sometime thats convenient.

penelty
09-05-2010, 05:44 AM
next time you are in Burnaby, in J&L just ask one of us in the back and we usually are more then happy to give away styro boxes cause we tend to be overflowing. Salt buckets as well!

whatcaneyedo
09-05-2010, 07:23 AM
My car is always so full of full salt buckets after each visit to you guys I don't think I could fit any Styrophome coolers and boxes! But thanks for the offer. I'll try to grab some in the future if I can make space...

ibenu
09-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Sushi places are a great place to get styrofoam too, as well as any seafood store fronts:)

whatcaneyedo
09-06-2010, 05:11 AM
I don't just want any coolers though. I already know a place in town where I could go and grab up to 100 Japanese fish coolers right now for free if I wanted. I am looking for the standard size coolers used in this industy with cardboard boxes that match for shipping.