PDA

View Full Version : Please help- Sick Clown

eternitybc
09-03-2010, 01:43 AM
We came home from work today to find one of our clowns laying at the bottom of the tank, breathing heavy and very bloated. I don't know what to do for him- he looks pretty bad. ANy recommendations?

eternitybc
09-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Well, he died. After gasping and laying at the bottom for about half an hour, he went a little crazy swimming to the top, then sank to the bottom :cry:

We had the clowns for 2 months, and we bought them as a pair from J&L. They were our first fishies :( We also have a blackcap and a royal gramma that we added 2 weeks ago- water temperatures and paramaters are stable, and he seemed to be normal up until we came home from work.

There weren't any signs that he was sick- and other fish seem normal. I feel really bad, and I want to know why he died- if it's a parasite, I wan to make sure the other fish are treated. We feed them frozen misys shrimp and pellets twice a day.

Sad Misty :(

meenamjah
09-03-2010, 03:04 AM
awww... sorry for your loss... I lost my first clown as well, killed by another clown

kevNnic
09-03-2010, 06:12 PM
awww... sorry for your loss... I lost my first clown as well, killed by another clown

i almost lost a clown to. he was being picked on horribly by the other two clowns, i dont think he would of lasted a couple more days. Thank god i found him a home before it was too late!

sorry for your loss!

Capt_kulafu
09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
my clown too breathing heavily i dont know what to do pls help me guys to survive my clown fish?

Capt_kulafu
09-20-2010, 03:57 PM
sorry for double message!!