PDA

View Full Version : another great canadian site

chicki
11-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Just to let you all know that there's another really good canadian board here. It's www.aquariacanada.com

littleboyblue16
11-26-2003, 11:32 PM
i am their already :) hehe

Quinn
11-26-2003, 11:39 PM
I'm there and I didn't even know it... :confused:

littleboyblue16
11-27-2003, 12:20 AM
their really great their :)

Quinn
11-27-2003, 11:41 AM
Come on, I only graduated two years ago and they were still teaching english when I left. That's "they're really great there". They're is a contraction of they are, there is a location, their is possessive. :razz:

Bob I
11-27-2003, 03:47 PM
i am their already :) hehe

Who really cares haha :BIG:

Quinn
11-27-2003, 04:05 PM
Psssst... I think Bob has dissociative identity disorder. :eek:

Bob I
11-27-2003, 04:09 PM

For the benefit of non-psychology student types. What the H is that :question: After all I am only an Olds College- Dean's list graduate :redface:

Buccaneer
11-27-2003, 04:10 PM

Which Bob are we talking to today ? :razz: :mrgreen:

The Bob spelled frontwards or the boB spelled backwards ?

Cheers

Quinn
11-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Definitely boB we're talking about here. DID is the politically-correct name for what is more commonly known as multiple personality disorder. But don't worry, it's extremely rare.

Canadian Man
11-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Golem :evil: Golem
My Precious......They stole my PRECIOUS!!!!!!
They like Smeagel. Master Looks after Smeagel.

Bob I
11-27-2003, 04:26 PM
Golem :evil: Golem
My Precious......They stole my PRECIOUS!!!!!!
They like Smeagel. Master Looks after Smeagel.

Sorry Jonny, that would be Gollum.and Smeagol :mrgreen:

And BTW what are us Calgarians doing in the City of Chumps forum :question: :rolleyes:

Bob I
11-28-2003, 01:14 AM
Definitely boB we're talking about here. DID is the politically-correct name for what is more commonly known as multiple personality disorder. But don't worry, it's extremely rare.

Not to belabor a non fish point here, but I was speaking today to a graduate student BSw, who is working on her MSw. She did a paper on Post Traumatic stress disorder. Her point was that a person can be dissociative without displaying multiple personalities.. Her words, not mine. SO THERE. :2gunfire: :mrgreen:

Buccaneer
11-28-2003, 01:21 AM
She did a paper on Post Traumatic stress disorder. Her point was that a person can be dissociative without displaying multiple personalities.. Her words, not mine. SO THERE. :2gunfire: :mrgreen:

So what are ya saying boB ? ... we stressing ya out with all the spelling/gramatical errors ? :razz: :eek: :smile: :lol:

Cheers

Quinn
11-28-2003, 01:45 AM
Not to belabor a non fish point here, but I was speaking today to a graduate student BSw, who is working on her MSw. She did a paper on Post Traumatic stress disorder. Her point was that a person can be dissociative without displaying multiple personalities.. Her words, not mine. SO THERE. :2gunfire: :mrgreen:

:lol: I won't argue with that, I am but a lowly undergrad, and the U of C social work program is pretty darn good (an uncle of mine is an instructor).

littleboyblue16
11-28-2003, 03:00 AM
wow people are really rude here, thanks, i am learning disabled and having a bad horrable spelling problem which its not my fault, but you guys are just all rude

Quinn
11-28-2003, 03:16 AM
:confused: Nothing was meant by my comments, I'm sorry you took them that way. Bad grammar has kinda been the topic of the week and so I just thought I'd poke a little fun at you. No one really minds the spelling issues that seem to be rather prevalent on this board. Apology extended.

littleboyblue16
11-28-2003, 04:24 AM
i didn't mean myself to take it that way eather i kinda jumped, but i get that alot and it makes me mad

Buccaneer
11-28-2003, 04:41 AM
littleboyblue16 ... calm down ... how is anyone to know what your history is on a public board ... if you are that sensitive about it do a search for a online spellchecker ... Quinn meant no harm and was just poking fun mostly at the spelling police < boB >

Aquattro
11-28-2003, 04:42 AM
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5980&highlight=ispell

Buccaneer
11-28-2003, 04:47 AM
Thanks Brad

Cheers

Aquattro
11-28-2003, 05:06 AM
Thanks Brad

Cheers

Sure. Now, if I could only get Steve to install it :neutral: :razz:

Bob I
11-28-2003, 03:34 PM
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5980&highlight=ispell

I have ispell installed, but have only managed to get it to work when I reply to a post. It does so when I right click, but as I said I cannot get it to work while composing a new post. :frown:

Bob I
11-28-2003, 03:40 PM
littleboyblue16 ... calm down ... how is anyone to know what your history is on a public board ... if you are that sensitive about it do a search for a online spellchecker ... Quinn meant no harm and was just poking fun mostly at the spelling police < boB >

I fully agree with that. If you had posted the fact that you had learning disabilities when you made your first post people would have made allowances. But we are not psychic, and we have so many bad spellers some folks like to pick on them. There is no malice intended I am sure. I am always happy when people pick on me because at least they are paying attention to me. Just ask Doug, he has similar problems.
:BIG: